what job?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
well im graduating this month and theres 2 places i can go to work at, a cheese factory which pays 800-900 every 2 weeks start pay (goes up to 20 bux a hour) or i can work at Att as a customer service rep makin like 385 a week.
Cheese factory perps are more money no dealing with people's bs lol!

att perps more layed back physically

i dunno what to choose, the att people told me back in feb to call them back when i graduate and gave me like 3 numbers just in case and told me to save them lol (i think they liked how i said i type 80wpm, only reason i said that was because i can type that fast without mistakes, with like 3-4 mistakes i can do 110+) and the cheese factory pays alot, like my bro works there and hes made quite a bit of money so far and im just trying to save up for the police acadamy next summer (rent, bills, gf blah blah) o yeah cheese factory has rotating hours and its hard work so i will be in shape for the police acadamy (hardest police acadamy in cali, harder than any military boot camp lol) lol sry for long post! thanks in advanced hah

I sell cheese for a living :D no jk.

Go for the cheese man. Its more money & it tastes good.

I'd have to agree with Zer0Cool (I don't work in a Cheese factory though). The more money's always a perk and sometimes when you're too laid back the work becomes rather boring.

Thats just my opinion though.

I sell cheese for a living :D no jk.

Go for the cheese man. Its more money & it tastes good.

haha yeah 6-0 in votes lmao! im just gonna need a new damn matress before i go start haha my back and necks messed up since i was in a accedent... thats the only bad thing, my neck hurts after like 8 hours of being awake :(

I gotta agree with the cheese factory. The money is good and a little (or perhaps alot in your case:p) of hard work never did a body bad. I know that personally I'd rather be really active and stay busy over the course of a day working as compared to working in a more laid back work environment.

But really you can't go wrong with either one;) a jobs a job right?

haha yeah 6-0 in votes lmao! im just gonna need a new damn matress before i go start haha my back and necks messed up since i was in a accedent... thats the only bad thing, my neck hurts after like 8 hours of being awake :(

Hmmm, then I would say ATT. $30 difference is not a big loss. Health comes 1ST!

im more of a pc guy, so id say ATT. i work at a supermarket so have to talk to the customers and listen to their bs. i soon got used to it

Are you hoping to go into IT/computers in the long term? If yes then Att may look better on your resume but if not and the cheese factory pays more then that may be better

everybody loves cheese, where thats not the case with at&t. also keep in mind which job has better healthcare (if any), thats a big factor.

I'd have to know more about the perks to be able to tell. It's all about choice, really.

Is this a factory that makes cheese? Or one of those restaurants called "The Cheesecake factory?"

Back
Top Bottom