Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you see ghostFL, it's just one of those things where you hear it and it seems too good to be true and that ends up being exactly what it is. I think you need to retaliate.

I wish I had a witty picture to put here relating to your experiences and how we all knew it wasn't really that great a job offer, but I don't.

motivationalposterth0.jpg

you see ghostFL, it's just one of those things where you hear it and it seems too good to be true and that ends up being exactly what it is. I think you need to retaliate.

I almost want to show up tomorrow with 100's of copies of all those pages of reports with the EMPLOYEE reports highlighted so they can see how word for word there situation is and pass them out to everyone in the class 30 minutes before the presentation starts. There would be so many questions and she would have no idea what to do or say.

But thats another 45 minute drive there and back, and I'm not getting payed back...

Idk... What should I do?

HUGE LOL @ THELIS AND HIS AVATAR :D

:(

I'm just glad I have you guys to help me find that information... Honestly. I thank you guys deeply for helping me realize that before I wasted any more time in that "job" that they label "career" during training.

I'm seeing this not as a total loss, but as a painful learning experience. And thank god, I cut my losses now before getting into it.

+1 rep. Thank you so much bro...

ahh so you finally found out the horrible truth?! :D
Well.. what can I say.. we warned you. But hey, you always learn from your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom