Just got back from buying new clothes

you seriously pay $200 for some stitched together denim??

jeeze.. thats alot of money, i would never pay more than £10-20 (max $40) for a pair of jeans.. look perfectly fine, fit and are comfortable..

Yeah, I understand. All people have their style, and as styles go a lot of them are completely unique.

idk, i guess some girls are very materialistic when it comes to the guys they date and choose a guy with nicer cars and nicer clothes over other assets but those are also the girls I'm not interested in and I still think that $90 is a lot to spend on a pair of jeans. I just couldn't deny how well they fit which is what made it worth the price for me. That being said, I don't care how well they fit I will not spend $200 on other expensive jeans that are out there.

hahaha you wish!
fine, you had your chance. ill take my business elsewhere.
anyway i spend about £50 every 6 months on clothes (about £15 on t-shirts and things, £15 on jeans, and £20 on a pair of shoes maybe). thats a poxy £100 a year, and my clothes are ok (well are cheap and cheerful). i just dont have the cash/effort to get all these fancy clothes right now

lol, i just cant see the point of spending that much money on a pair of jeans..

mind you.. ive got a car to run, so i need to look after my money a lil more..

I spent 25 quid on jeans the other week. Around £150 for just one set of clothes including trainers/shoes.
I'm going to hopefully do more this week, but I hate shopping to be honest.

£50 isn't that much for clothes nowadays, but I would never buy te-shirts that were that price for example.

primark ftw. t-shirts are £2-£5 and are pretty good. fair enough they might not be something you'd wear on a night out, but there are other shops for stuff like that. tk-maxx isnt too shabby either, but maybe im just a cheap skate :p

its like 120p for diesel here and 109p for petrol or something like that :(

edit: of course i want him to model the clothes
1) easier to see the clothes
2) modelling ftw
3) im sure hes pretty sexy and could cheer me up on a cold sunday night :p

you mean you dont want me to model the diesel pump?!?!?

:( ;)

edit.. primark.. george.. tk maxx.. jjb sports.. all cheap and cheerful :)

you mean you dont want me to model the diesel pump?!?!?

:( ;)
would excite me too much ... horrible things occur when that happens (he remembers what happened last time and finally releases thelis out of his basement after 20 years)

edit: yep ^ ... i would say tesco aswell .. but im just not feeling their vibe any more :(

Back
Top Bottom