I need a way

I don't know how old you are but if it was me, I'd be on the phone to one of my lady friends. A little horizontal boogie, some Chinese take out, a hot bath, and the worries of the day don't seem so bad any more. Couple of them like to snuggle all night afterwards. Works for me.
Don't get so involved with a gal at first. If she likes you she's going to respect you're wanting to go slowly. She'll stick around. If she don't she was just out for a good time with no strings attached. Flip her a finn and don't kiss her. You don't know where its been.
Take life not for granted, but for what you can make of it. Set a goal and be a pittbull about getting to it. Sink your teeth in to it and don't let go. The only person that can stop you from reaching your goal is yourself. You start to loose your grip just sink your teeth in a little deeper.

The only way to really savor life to to make it hot. Mach2 with your hair on fire. HEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest with you, The problems in which your stressing yourself out with are 100% preventable. Your relationship problems, I'm sure we've all had and had to face them. I myself was in the same boat you were in. When Everquest first came out I was on the computer 24/7. Years later when I finally laid my warrior to rest I had invested 300+ DAYS into my character. I could have worked a FULL TIME job for 3+ Years, But You can damn well believe I was the hottest shit on the block on my server. My dad threatened to kick me out and I was forced to face the "Social" life. I'm glad he did, There is SOO much out there, and I took as much of it in as I could. You only get one chance at childhood/highschool years, Don't miss out on it with the excuse of "Not being very social". You need to learn to be better than that and have better control of your feelings. The only way to combat the fact your on the shy type and don't like being very social with other people is getting out there and doing JUST THAT! It's only gets easier at that point kid.

Your letting girls get the best of you, DON'T! Have some dignity man, Do you have any idea how many more girls are out there for you? My mentality with women, If I approach them and they think my game is cheap, cheezy, juvenile, or they think I'm not the hottest guy on the block.......NEXT. I walk away knowing that it's their loss not giving me the chance. It also takes ALOT to embarrasse me, and you should be the same way. Don't worry about what other people think of you, I don't, and neither should you. One MUST have confidence in thyself, it's critical. I just don't care what they think of me, I am who I am, and noones going to change that, So if they don't accept that from the get go, Move on.

As for the stress aspect of your problem, I'm still in that boat, But I always will be as long as I'm in the line of work I do. I HAVE to find something that clears my head and allows me to rid myself of all the accumulated stress. I'm Extremely religious and God plays a HUGE role in my life, So he's the first person I go to when I'm extremely stressed out or feeling down, So I'll usually pray alot and pop open the Bible and start reading. I understand everyone has their own views on faith, So this may or may not be an option for you. I also Skydive every weekend which is HUGE for myself. When I jump out of that plane, All my problems and stress gets left 15,000 feet up in the Heavens.

Good Luck to you Kid, If you need anything from me or want to talk, Send me a message and I'll be more than happy to do what I can for you.

alcohol is your answer..

AO111.jpg

Old_Empire.jpg

LeffeRadieuse.jpg

and for the chav within:
stella_artois3.jpg

whack on some heavy metal and get hammered.. all will be good :)

stelle chav? wkd is more like

and drinking does'nt help..

man all you are is just upset and you feel like your alone and yer your feeling down, of course, why not just think? in a few years ill have a nice girl and money a job, ill be allright... yer a few years, think on, not behind man trust me, it works well with me, its like if your in pain, just think well, next week im sure ill be fine this cut will heal, takes time to heal, think about it, do other things, meet new people go out man, trust me, iv'e been threw all that shit and i know how you feel, iv'e been heart brokem a few times but now i just get on with it, lifes life, you take them ricks

Thanks for all the help guys. I wasn't able to sleep until about 2:30 this morning, but I finally got some sleep. I spent most of the time from midnight until that time talking to one of my friends, and that really helped with most of the stress, as did the nice, calming music that I found.

I woke up at 8 this morning, which is about 4 hours earlier than I wake up on the weekends, except this time, I feel great! I feel like running around the block a few times kind of great. And for the first time in what seems like months, I cooked myself some breakfast. Times are changing. Life still sucks, but my outlook on today is much better than it was last night. I feel great today.

Thanks for all the help guys. I wasn't able to sleep until about 2:30 this morning, but I finally got some sleep. I spent most of the time from midnight until that time talking to one of my friends, and that really helped with most of the stress, as did the nice, calming music that I found.

I woke up at 8 this morning, which is about 4 hours earlier than I wake up on the weekends, except this time, I feel great! I feel like running around the block a few times kind of great. And for the first time in what seems like months, I cooked myself some breakfast. Times are changing. Life still sucks, but my outlook on today is much better than it was last night. I feel great today.

thats the spirit man, do the run see how you feel, probably tired:rolleyes: :p

i hate to say it but going out with your best friends and getting drunk actually helps. apart from that theres no real solution. my life sucks, especially atm. over the years ive looked for answers but cant find any. i just get on with it. some days are great fun with booze, etc. some days are crap. basically i manage. just hang in there and remember, you only live once, so do what you have to do

umm a little alchol will numb it, but not take it away... just have enough that you wouldn't drive, but don't totally get smashed... we want you feeling better, not puking.

or you could go to the dumb and start smashing stuff... no one cares if you trash a dump anyways..... just don't get yourself arrested doing it.

Back
Top Bottom