Just got back from buying new clothes

f**k the clothes. petrol is sexy
... actually best stick to the clothes. i might get excited if i see diesel :p

^ was wondering the same

lol.. it was 130.9p/l for the diesel.. converted it into the way you guys over the pond do petrol and diesel.. was in a motorway service station though, always stupidly expensive in those, the local one is 122.9 to 124.9, but didnt realise how low i was..

Hahahaha. 90 bucks isn't that much, a nice pair of classic levis are that much. Plus a bit of tailoring is another 50 or so. I don't know how much you guys party, but when I go out I like to look good (meaning clothes sometimes cols much more than just 90) :D.

^ was wondering the same

lol.. it was 130.9p/l for the diesel.. converted it into the way you guys over the pond do petrol and diesel.. was in a motorway service station though, always stupidly expensive in those, the local one is 122.9 to 124.9, but didnt realise how low i was..
its like 120p for diesel here and 109p for petrol or something like that :(

edit: of course i want him to model the clothes
1) easier to see the clothes
2) modelling ftw
3) im sure hes pretty sexy and could cheer me up on a cold sunday night :p

Hahahaha. 90 bucks isn't that much, a nice pair of classic levis are that much. Plus a bit of tailoring is another 50 or so. I don't know how much you guys party, but when I go out I like to look good (meaning clothes sometimes cols much more than just 90) :D.

idk, i guess some girls are very materialistic when it comes to the guys they date and choose a guy with nicer cars and nicer clothes over other assets but those are also the girls I'm not interested in and I still think that $90 is a lot to spend on a pair of jeans. I just couldn't deny how well they fit which is what made it worth the price for me. That being said, I don't care how well they fit I will not spend $200 on other expensive jeans that are out there.

edit: of course i want him to model the clothes
1) easier to see the clothes
2) modelling ftw
3) im sure hes pretty sexy and could cheer me up on a cold sunday night :p

hahaha you wish!

idk, i guess some girls are very materialistic when it comes to the guys they date and choose a guy with nicer cars and nicer clothes over other assets but those are also the girls I'm not interested in and I still think that $90 is a lot to spend on a pair of jeans. I just couldn't deny how well they fit which is what made it worth the price for me. That being said, I don't care how well they fit I will not spend $200 on other expensive jeans that are out there.

hahaha you wish!

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I am not saying anything about what the clothes SHOULD cost. I'm just saying that around here the norm is to wear very expensive clothes. 90 bucks is a fine price for a pair, just like 20 and 200- whatever floats your boat.

Back
Top Bottom