Gallery: Your desktop

@Istonian, yes i agree, its stunning!
just wish i wasnt so lazy to set up ubuntu...
anyway as my laptops slightly broke ive been using my desktop more:

hrgcb7.jpg

I'm about to give Hardy Heron a shot, but right now...here's my desktop:

66317825up6.jpg

Just one thing, I forgot how The ObjectDock like program is called in Linux...anyone remembers?

i think the koolest way to make a good looking wallpaper is to take a live shot of winamp in action..

test14.bmp

test6.jpg

I'm about to give Hardy Heron a shot, but right now...here's my desktop:

66317825up6.jpg

Just one thing, I forgot how The ObjectDock like program is called in Linux...anyone remembers?

It's called Avant Window Navigator. It is in the repos. You do need to have Compiz enabled to use it though.

Chances are that I will have Compiz enabled...don't worry about that :p

Thanks for lettin gme know...it wasn't that the last time I've checked, so my guess is that it's renamed.

Chances are that I will have Compiz enabled...don't worry about that :p

Thanks for lettin gme know...it wasn't that the last time I've checked, so my guess is that it's renamed.

There is more than one, but the most commonly used one is AWN. You might be thinking of Kiba Dock

screenshotzd3.png

Decided that I did not want a dock with this theme.

And here we go:
screenshotgq2.png

I got Avant, but I decided not to use it...simply because it is something I don't plan to use much...
I got more to do, but honestly, it's one of the most stable OS I've found. If Mandriva would have a little more stability, it would have been as stable. It's very performent, considering I have a P5E-VM DO, E8400 (OC at 3.2), 2GB of DDRII-800 (OC to 852) and an 8500GT.

It's going to be upgraded, board wise and GPU wise.

Yeah, the dock was pretty sweet for a while, but after a bit it gets kinda stale. I like the two panel look better.

Back
Top Bottom