Name members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I don't dislike you at all

i thought you did cause you always disagreed with me when I brought up a rant or when I try to be funny you always seem to get pissed off at me. It's just what I assumed. lol

I don't hate you?

well, after that one day i was just not putting up with any BS i pretty much assumed you didn't like me after I attacked you. It would have been a fair reason even though i don't dislike you.

It's Bryn ;)

And I dont hate you? :confused:

Just disagreed a few times, nothing personal :D

lol i knew i had messed up your name. I was like "i dont think it's exactly Brian-UK but I think he will recognize it as his" haha. Anyways, I just remember the days when Arriz and I played that prank you didnt take it lightly.

I don't hate you D88, I just disliked the way you used language once, and didn't appreciate being told to STFU.

Your far from the only one I've neg repped lol.

I understand, but it seems we're always having disagreements and didn't like how you automatically labeled me as being homophobic because I used the word 'fag' in a derogative manner. That's also related to why I attacked you the last time a little more harsh than i otherwise would have.

I understand, but it seems we're always having disagreements and didn't like how you automatically labeled me as being homophobic because I used the word 'fag' in a derogative manner. That's also related to why I attacked you the last time a little more harsh than i otherwise would have.

Using the word "fag" is derogatory to gay people, though quite commonly used expisally among youth. Except in britain where it means cigarette.

If people call things "gay", or use the word "fag" alot, I bitch at them a bit, regardless of them being gay or straight, or regardless of them being a known homophobe or not.

arrizx
Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀
d88
compman
hascet
datalyss

to name a few who have flamed me recently :)

Using the word "fag" is derogatory to gay people, though quite commonly used expisally among youth. Except in britain where it means cigarette.

If people call things "gay", or use the word "fag" alot, I bitch at them a bit, regardless of them being gay or straight, or regardless of them being a known homophobe or not.

fags are great.. go out to smoke a fag every tea break at work ;)

ah wait a minute.... i don't have time to be hated !!

alienwasup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom