Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out your local yellow pages for Kirby.

Its a GREAT job, and everything they offer is legit. NO bullsh*t.

Its a GREAT job, and everything they offer is legit. NO bullsh*t.

(everyone please note that this is coming from a guy who actually hasn't even worked a single day yet :D)

I don't mean to offend you but how can you really know that it's great and all if you haven't even started yet?

Thank man.

It IS legit. Haha.

I'm starting off at 500$ a week, but she told me I was a great looking candidate for the management position and she'd be watching me in the next 4 weeks for it.

Thanks for the rep buddy.

The company is owned by Warren Buffet, second richest dude in the world.

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm selling or the company, I get all that info on Saturday.

edit: WOOHOO! THAT PUT ME AT 3 BARS, SENSEI! THANKS!!!!

I hate to agree with everyone, but this dude didn't get to be the richest man in the world (rated by Forbes) by paying for thousands of dollars in free vacations for every employee, four times a year, sounds like a hook to get you in, what qualifications do you have for management...? that's the biggest scam in the world, "hey, you're not nearly qualified, but you blew me away at the interview, you could be management material", a lot of those "management" positions are just a way of saying you'll be "managing" your own sales and nothing more, no people working under you or any real responsibility, if you get a job that you're under qualified for, there's almost always a catch somewhere along the way...

and about the vacation, I've never heard of that before, even with the bigger companies, I have heard of a "paid vacation" though, and that isn't anything like you're describing, a "paid vacation" is just you getting your normal paycheck while on vacation, I've never heard of any company actually paying all your personal expenses while on vacation, think about it, snowboarding, hell, anything in Japan, easily $2-3,000 a week, and they're gonna do that 4 times a year...? could be upwards of $10,000, and you're only getting paid between $24-27,000 per year (base salary without commissions)...? sounds waaaaayyyy too good to be true to me, make sure you read the fine print on the employment contract before you sign your life away, especially if you have to pay for and be responsible for your supply before selling it...

good luck, I hope you really have stumbled upon a jackpot, but be very wary of this "opportunity"...

omg dude like i said before...... my friend had this exactly happen to him and it was selling vacuum cleaners and you just go in and clean there house for free then the salesperson comes in and try's to sell them the vacuum, its like 2500 bux and they only go to rich naborhood's the brand was kirby and they were "so suprised with his work exp that they gave him the job on the spot" same as you? ya well he did it and dident like it at all, no money. to hard to sell 1 he said

yea i searched kirby up on the internet and apparently the salesmen find it really really hard to sell one, and they steal stuff from people's houses when they go in, and they keep pressuring you to buy the vaccum even if you say no over and over.

also, they have a very high turnover rate, where 90% of new workers quit after a month because of the stress of the job.

2500bux?

well online their 130pound

and he probs hasnt read thee tos like me online at party poker, they offer 20% bonus back, this meand if you deposit 50pound you get 20% back, well i thought wow good, but in the tos you got to earn so much to be able to get that % back, like me i had to earn win $75 to get my 20% back, so it makes you wanna put more on

^ if i had anyone try to do that they would be told where to shove their hoover.. and if they did not get the message and get out, the cops would be getting a call.. no salesman ever gets in my house, anyone whos trying to sell something over the phone just gets a long beeeeeep as i hang up..

trust me dude.. this is not a good thing to get into... get yourself a reputable job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom