linux airsnort

Look at my job? you think im uneducated?

pfft, Im the accountant who works his ass off.

and no they don;t teach them how to do it, i belive you and google need to speak

why would goverment let people learn how to hack?so in a few years they can have access to others machines? are you mad?

white hats. They don't try and hack into systems just for fun or to do any damage. They work for software companies (a lot work for security companies) and test the products. The only way to make a product secure is to have people try to crack it. Then when they find an exploit they report it and it gets fixed, making the software more secure since people can't use the same exploit that was found.

you lie to your teeth, NO SCHOOL WILL EVER EVER TEACH THINGS LIKE THIS YOU LIEYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go away hacker, all this kid wants to do is hack data packets to crack their wep keys, well young schoool boy, i hope you get caught bad.

an for your little guide, your using the wrong stuff moron!

I would consider you programs but I would'nt want to give you them beause I think your a complete utter little lieying shint!

sorry for being so a dick to a new member but he is lieying out his ass

and where on earth are you getting 12mb from?
Looks like someone blew a fuse...because we use these to improve security into our networking, and also for these types of projects. Nothing's suspicious lol!

LOL! If Network admins DONT Know how to hack networks,How the hell are they going to protect there networks from hackers if they dont know how they are hacking into it?

LOL!

One of my friends is doing a Network Admin course (Traineeship with Optus),this is his 2nd Year,in his 3rd year they will be going over network hacking methods,so that they can:

-test networks
-diagnose hacked networks,and stop hackers

I Really dont have to prove a thing here,as i know other members can back me up here,im sure other members here have done a network course of some description that has discussed hacking methods for this use.

No, the government allows this in schools for security. You can't build secure systems if you can't test them.

No, I'm not mad; are you uneducated?

white hats. They don't try and hack into systems just for fun or to do any damage. They work for software companies (a lot work for security companies) and test the products. The only way to make a product secure is to have people try to crack it. Then when they find an exploit they report it and it gets fixed, making the software more secure since people can't use the same exploit that was found.

because we use these to improve security into our networking, and also for these types of projects. Nothing's suspicious lol!

Lol,did you bother reading these post's?

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/questio...MKyYLWOhKW7uFkcJ5wt.;_ylv=3?qid=1006052306468

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/questio...Pq5ejooJ5wt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080229211014AAgjSmc

Don't compete against me, i have enough research to sit you down in one!

proved my point? wanna go further? phone tech and ask them, I have :)

I want to know where you guys think they teach this stuff lmfao ive been on the web and can't find anything

so proof me wrong, im bored of waiting

Phone tech where?

Nothing to prove here, look up the curriculum at half the University's in the world.

No, there isn't any "hackers school", but nobody ever said there was.

How exactly do you think someone makes a secure network? Just wait years and see if someone breaks through. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you're not my accountant..........

Wow, hard to believe this guys head is so hard that he has to leave neg rep :rolleyes:

I'm still calling uneducated.

what has my job got anything to do with this?

Im glad also, because i doubt you even have a business for me to even claim vat or do your accounts, pity.

Also another thing, they don't teach you, they teach you how to defend against networks, not how to hack.

To crack a network you need packets, to stop packets you need programs, people learn how to make them programs and then boom sell sell sell.

They don't teach you how to hack lol

read the 1st parts of the thread and their we go

Back
Top Bottom