My rooms haunted!

Kage

Golden Master
My rooms haunted :(

I turned my Xbox 360 off after playing a few songs in GH3, and after a few seconds, it powered back up. Turned it off, a few seconds later, it powered back up.

I'm scared :( :rolleyes:

Honestly though, haha, its a bit freaky.

I had to unplug it from the mains. Now, it'd be freaky if it started up now

My computer's gay like that. I press the power button to turn it off, the hard way, then it turns off. After, turns back on, then off. The problem most often lies with ACPI or powering options/features.

I think with the Xbox 360, it relies on the front panels button being a bit stuck to the power switch. First time its done that.

Though, something even weirder just happened. My computer blue screened!

I went into the BIOS and found the computer was overclocked a lot more than I have it usually set to, and after being on all day, obviously couldn't handle the strain.

Haha.. So, when you are in your room, does it feel colder than any other parts of your house with no particular reason? How about lights flickering or anything like that?

Lol..

Haha!

Nope, BIOS overclock. Weird how it did that, but I wonder how long its been running at 3.6... I'm sure I set it back down to 3.2ghz a while back.

I turned my Xbox 360 off after playing a few songs in GH3, and after a few seconds, it powered back up. Turned it off, a few seconds later, it powered back up.

It's me....I'm under your bed right now.....

its because xbox 360's suck (vs ps3) and the invisible man is persuading you to buy a ps3!

:| How many times do I have to say this.
I have both, and haha, I bought Gran Turismo like 3 weeks ago, and I've stopped playing it now. Instead, I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 2 on it, emulated because I haven't done so before.

My Xbox 360 is more a part of my life, next to my PC, plugged up to the sound system and monitor.

The PS3 in my opinion is just an extra for playing media, and mostly use it to play DVD's :p

Back
Top Bottom