Logitech Z-5500 first finished model

Kage

Golden Master
Finished the first model of the speaker in 3D finally. No shaders or textures at the minute though. Just a lovely clay render of the finished piece:

leftrightspeaker.jpg

Dang, thats nice. Never ceases to amaze me the kind of work you can do in 3D rendering :D I can't wait till you put the real colors and everything!

Thanks guys, its really appreciated :) My self esteem has been so low over the past few months with all this :p I sometimes hate modelling, and sometimes love it. It depends how well its going.

-TEST SHADER-

I do have some shader tests I'll let you all see, that not even the 3D forums have took a glimpse of yet, as you lot have given me more replies than even they have :p

Well, heres one, when the model was half completed:

testbackagain.jpg

wow, what a work of art man... i want those speakers, so name your price and i'll take the whole lot... :p

impressive work. ;)

:D Thanks

I planned to model my desk, which includes, monitor, Xbox 360, and computer (If I can manage in that kind of detail all the parts).

Its probably for my portfolio which is why I'm really trying to perfect everything :)

I guess people in the 3D forums don't understand why I model what I model, as, they always get tonnes of views, and never any crits :( But its early days yet.

The first picture had me fooled thinking it was a real speaker at first. That's pretty awesome!

Done more work. The pod's front is finished, and so is the side now :)

Luckily my file didn't corrupt, since my computer blue screened while rendering with a 'Less Or Equal IRQ' error thing :(

I may need to install another gig of RAM (I have 2GB right now), but that wasn't good at all. Could have been due to all the RAM going as I have added a lot more detail into these models than I used to, and decided to render them together.

Anyhow, here it is:

controlpodandspeakernew.jpg

Back
Top Bottom