SP3 for XP

i downloaded the file and i have to load it "again" :mad: because the file is corrupted :mad:

It doesn't mean anything unless you're running Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS).
The Article" said:
“To help protect our customers, we plan to put filtering in place shortly to prevent Windows Update from offering both service packs to systems running Microsoft Dynamics RMS. Once filtering is in place, we expect to release Windows XP SP3 to Windows Update and Download Center.
You can still get SP3 from Windows update if you dont run RMS, if Update detects RMS on your system your d/load will be filtered to make SP3 unavailable to you.

i downloaded the file and i have to load it "again" :mad: because the file is corrupted :mad:
Which d/load did you use? Did you pause/restart it? What is your connection speed?

Unless you are running WRMS then there is nothing wrong with it, I'm still running the same SP3 install as I had two weeks ago without any problems.

i uninstalled cause it lags my system... it was really slow my system... so i uninstalled it!

Back
Top Bottom