Relationships

See, thats the way I am it seems. I love having "just friends" but I can't help but feel I want more in my life. Only difference is I don't have someone constantly nagging me into getting one... lol

You sound a lot like me in how you like girls and your personality. I'm a quiet guy and I would like a girl with a good personality. I don't think looks are everything either. The part where we differ more is that I don't really want a girlfriend until probably after college if I ever get one. I'm not actually all too good around girls though, so I probably will end up single the rest of my life. :p I just want to get schooling over before I worry about girls much. Gas takes a lot of money from my pocket, don't need something else to start taking it as well, lol. This is not to say I don't like girls now, but if I get into a relationship with a girl now, it will just be a friendship, not as a girlfriend.

My mom actually doesn't want me to have a girlfriend until I move out which I'm fine with, but then she bugs me about girls... Doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Plenty of time for relationships, you are only very young yet, no need to jump into a relationship just because you are not in one. Enjoy life, meet people have fun, the right girl will come along one day, no need to force anything. You need to get to know and like yourself before anyone else can. Dont try to rush it.

I'm in the same boat as you my friend. But keep your chin up, it'll all work out eventually, the right one will come along;)(haha it damn better anyway, because that's the same thing I keep telling myself as well:p)

Heh, never take advice from the single guy:p

Wow this all sounds like me,
I had a Gf,
I have lots of friends but i do as well crave for something more I hate being loney I hate not having a girl to think about or care about,
i aswell am really picky I don't want just want any girl ya know.....

I sometimes feel like after her I am going to be single for a while

I think the problem lies in you, don't go looking for things just let them happen, when you meet a girl you talking to her which is great but leave it at that unless you feel she is giving you the forward vibes, there's nothing wrong with being quiet and laid back so don't feel its something to do with you,theres plenty of fish in the sea just some people catch em quicker lol ( I have been married since
I was 23) you say you are very particular in the type of girl you like, most men are to a degree but if a skirt parted in front of you when your drunk then I wouldn't need a second invitation lol, what I'm trying to say is just be you, if a
person doesn't like you for who you are then your not a match and you are better off on your own.

things arnt looking too good for me either. luckily ive got so much going on atm so dont really have time (and expenses) for a gf anyway :p
i always thought id be doomed, but when you get older i guess you start to see a clearer picture, which is that girls dont just go for looks/"the cool kids", and that they want the same thing as you. it will happen, its just some people are left waiting a long time :( but thats life i guess

It's high school man, if you get a great GF now, it will be extremely hard through college...
I'm really picky though too, if I like one girl, it wont change for a damn long time, lol. I like one girl now, and we became friends last year, and last year she was a lot different too... This year she has a BF in Iraq, and at the beginning of the year she was really cool. Now, she can be kinda bitchy...

Don't be afraid to ask for help from friends. I know it sounds lame, but thanks to a co-worker and his girlfriend, I have my first date in almost two years tonight. Worse come to worse, you go out on one date then never see eachother again.

^Exactly. That and when you realize that girls shouldn't be at all intimidating and they are just regular people then things like talking to a random girl will be so much easier. Remember the guy who tries and fails the most is still the guy who walks away with the most numbers/dates. What's the worst she can do? say no?

After awhile rejection won't bother you. Because it used to bum me out when a girl would say no, but now I realize 9 out of 10 girls (for me anyway:p) will more than likely say no. If your attempt fails hey you tried and maybe brightened her day a little with your sense of humor or just flattered her that she attracted your attention enough for you to go and talk talk to her. Hey on the bright side you made a new acquaintance or perhaps even a friend;)

I like to think it's all a matter of perspective really. You can let it bum you out if she says no or you can let it roll off you as soon as it happens and move on. Lol it always helps to find the positive because in all honesty theres a positive in everything, if you choose to focus on the negative all the time it can really bring you down.

Back
Top Bottom