Hot Coffee in GTA4???? u dont need to

lol ^
hmm well gta has violence, drugs, theft, so why not sex :)
if you dont like it/dont want children to play on it/whatever, then thats your problem. its just like the drinking age in the UK. a lot of 16-17 yr olds get away with underage drinking, and they are mature about it and can handle it. then theres the d**ks who cause trouble. why should the drinking age be raised because of them?
.. i think matty has covered everything though ^
my point was that its unfair to take things away from the sensible people just because theres a few d**k heads

R* definitely stepped things up in this one. There is going to be, and probably already are, a lot of irate parents over this game when they see their kids playing it. However, I don't think R* should be put to blame over this. This is an adult orientated game and contains adult themes that all adults can certainly handle. Also, just like real life, you have a choice in the game as to whether or not you want to participate in these "indecent" acts of sex and drinking (although maybe not so much of the violence after you purchase the game but if dont like that then dont buy the game to begin with).

The sex is useful though, at least as far as I remember, it refilled your health. So in a sense it's still a part of gameplay.

Personally, I think all these people that're going to be tripping balls over the game need to get over themselves. Video games aren't a child's toy, they're a source of entertainment, like a computer or a DVD player.

And just like a DVD, it has ratings, and just like certain services of the internet you have to be a certain age.

I think it's time we stopped trying to avoid sex, and teach how it's safe. Schools preach about abstinence, but that's the wrong route to go. Instead of abstinence, why not preach about condoms and the safeties and not so safeties of sex? Seriously every school should have a giant ass jar of condoms like in the nurse's office.

As for adults that get mad at the game when THEY'RE playing it, grow up. It's all over the place. Whether it be bad or not, it can't be stopped anymore. Hell they were even able to shut up Jack Thompson.

The sex is useful though, at least as far as I remember, it refilled your health. So in a sense it's still a part of gameplay.

Personally, I think all these people that're going to be tripping balls over the game need to get over themselves. Video games aren't a child's toy, they're a source of entertainment, like a computer or a DVD player.

And just like a DVD, it has ratings, and just like certain services of the internet you have to be a certain age.

I think it's time we stopped trying to avoid sex, and teach how it's safe. Schools preach about abstinence, but that's the wrong route to go. Instead of abstinence, why not preach about condoms and the safeties and not so safeties of sex? Seriously every school should have a giant ass jar of condoms like in the nurse's office.

As for adults that get mad at the game when THEY'RE playing it, grow up. It's all over the place. Whether it be bad or not, it can't be stopped anymore. Hell they were even able to shut up Jack Thompson.

I'm laughing at the fact you just compared GTA4 to sex-education.

I guess, but my point is that people are like "Ohhh no sex. Stay away from it." As if it doesn't exist. GTA is one of the many many things that people piss and moan about having sex in.

I hear it all the time, being a younger person, the whole do as I say not as I do crap.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyway, GTA shud definitely keep those sex interactions because it keeps their reputation as that bad boy game. it really is a good feature to put in. its ingterresting and gives something to do when tehre bored.

about -3 days , some one has posted a link to his complaint
ill see if i can find it for you

Back
Top Bottom