Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called them up and got some info.... I'm pretty damn sure it is as legit as pie! :D

Scott Fetzer Company is a holding company for a variety of companies engaged in providing industrial and commercial products, perhaps the best known of which are World Book encyclopedias and Kirby vacuum cleaners. Its Campbell Hausfeld subsidiary makes air compressors and other power tools. Vacuum cleaners were the company's sole mainstay until it went on an acquisition spree in the 1960s and emerged with 31 businesses. A new CEO later trimmed Scott Fetzer back to concentrate on some core products. Conglomerate Berkshire Hathaway acquired the company in 1986, and its earnings have been steady since then.

Berkshire Hathaway, AKA, Warren E. Buffet's big bizzzz.

http://www.answers.com/topic/the-scott-fetzer-company?cat=biz-fin

http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/subs/scotfetz.html

Scott Fetzer's customer service department, Southeast Associations, aka, the office I was interviewed at and will be working at handles the customer service and sales of some of these products, etc. I'm still not 100% what it is I do, but I'll find out tomorrow.

Distributor of an ass load of home products, including home construction projects such as air systems, gas systems, etc. ($$$$$)

Something tells me it isn't BS ;)

I feel so damn relieved now that I've done my research. I'm still not convinced until Saturday, but I'll keep everyone posted :)

beats my £5.10 an hour or w/e it is now days :(
meh its a part time job just to get a bit of extra cash. cant moan too much

Yeah I was making like $5.30/hr at my last job, lol
So according to exchange rates, you had me beat. When I'm off school I work at the nuke plant and make $16 and some change. Pretty cool stuff. Today was my last day there for now though, I have to go to school in the summer.

100% Legit :)

I'm leaving for a party now, but I'll post all about everything I do when I get back tonight.

I'm so f'ing happy this wasn't BS...

:D!

lmfao just read all this thread..

Personally i think its bullshit with all that add on, did she forget to say you *could make this?, or did she tell you in a really long way you just did'nt explain to us *how you will get this much? bascally you'll drop about 2.2grand a month.

lets say you get 10% of every sale?#? did you forget to add this? so you sell something at 100pound and you get 10pound? sell 10 a month ? 100pound? good cash but you forget the % and all that shit, i should know, my friend has done it.

and about the free elecronics, yer you got to save those vouchers or some type of scheme, you got to earn it, noone gives shit out free!

I belive you maybe got the job, you just explained it the short way.

what you selling bread?

sentra.jpg

Don't have time to explain it right now. I got shhhhwasted lastnight and couldn't get around to it, and right now (7 AM), I gotta head out in a few minutes.

Basically, I don't even sell the vaccuum. All I do is customer service. People call the office and ask for appointments for a demonstration/show and we come out with a sales manager for the first month or 2. Then we can go by ourselves when they know we know what we are doing and then just call them. We dont' talk money AT ALL. No matter what. Thats not our department because we aren't supposed to be interested in money. We basically come to your house, and show you everything it does (which is alot O_O) [finishes decks in 10 minutes, spraypaints, leafblower, duster for screens and stuff, cleans mattresses and any surface down to 14 inches because of the vibrating pulses. It also changes lightbulbs, cleans the ticks off your animals. It will inflate ANYTHING. Pool rafts, balloons, bike tires, and yes... REAL tires. We went outside and checked eachother's air pressure and filled up this one kid's F-150.

Sorry guys, its not BS :)

I hapenned to have lucked out with an amazing job.

I have 15 pre-arranged setup appointments a week. Thats 15 possible sales a week. Its damn near impossible, but if you hit a sale for every appointment you have in a month, the owner (not of kirby, of our division) will buy you a gold ROLEX watch. And thats NOT BS, there was a guy working office today durring training that came in and showed us his.

Most people get about 2-3 sales a week.

And no, the ps3's and stuff aren't for free. You have to be in the top of the new recruitment class for the first month and you get the prize. Also, we have a demo sheet where the customers rate us and how helpful we were, and theres something about that and how much/good it is, etc.

Oh yeah, and the reason the Kirby company is allowed to treat their employees so generously is because they have NO overhead. You will NEVER see any Kirby commercials on tv, the radio, billboards, etc. This means there are no advertisers to pay with the profit BEFORE they pay their employees. Straight profit directly to employees. $$$$$$

Anyways, thats about all I have time for to explain right now.

Oh, and most of the people there (about 16 or 20) are mostly 23-27, and a few had families and kids, and 3 were like... 45 or 46 and in the millitary services for 20 years. One was an immigration officer. Which I found funny because he looked cuban :p

I don't even officially start untill next weekend, and today, I am already making 80$ cash in hand for setting up 8 appointments myself with friends or family for when I get to take it home Monday and Tuesday for "practice demonstrating". I am picking up another sheet and getting another 8 after work so I can get another 80$ tomorrow :)

Everyone is so nice, especially the owner. Very rich guy (while telling jokes, he used his own 3 inch thick stack of 100's as a prop) and had an excellent suit. He even popped in every now and then and told these hilariously funny jokes. He reminded me of Robin Williams. He even looks like it :p

He even cooked us all hotdogs and got us a cooler of sodas and stuff.

Yeah... this job rules =]

Have a good day guys! =]

edit: LMAO! So much for not explaining it RIGHT NOW... now I definitely g2g!

Lol@ On my way home from work yesterday, I was so thrilled it wasn't a scam, I was doing 135 on the expressway. Don't worry, I was doing it safely if that makes sense. Hahahahaha!

Well I guess I called it ;)

http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=790433&postcount=9

Good luck with that man have they told you the price of the units yet? There extremely over priced and very hard to sell.

I tried that back after I graduated through another company and for the life of me can't remember there name. But anyways I sold a few made some quick cash but the leads dry up fast. I've also sold for Cutco which was much easier and pretty decent income.

I wish you the best but I think you'll find its not an easy sale.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;791645 said:
Well I guess I called it ;)

http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=790433&postcount=9

Good luck with that man have they told you the price of the units yet? There extremely over priced and very hard to sell.

I tried that back after I graduated through another company and for the life of me can't remember there name. But anyways I sold a few made some quick cash but the leads dry up fast. I've also sold for Cutco which was much easier and pretty decent income.

I wish you the best but I think you'll find its not an easy sale.

Naw, we find out retail value and everything today. Oh yeah, did I mention that I have 100% job security if I dont sell any units. Even if I dont sell any for 8 months, as long as I try, thats what they see. They will NOT fire me, for any reason, relating to not selling units (once again, as long as im doing all my appointments and trying).

Besides, I think its probobly only going to be around 800$ or something. And its more of an INVESTMENT, because the way it cleans and everything it does, judging the average person replaces a mattress once every 3 years, and re does the carpet ever 5 years, shampoos the carpet 2-3 times a year, gets a new vaccum every 2-3 years, & other stuff, customers with the Sentria save an average of 7-10,000$ in 10 years. Proven statistical fact, too.

They have been in business since 1914, and have never had any lay offs, no strikes, etc. Because of the way they do business, in the last 5 years (recession ;) ) and the way the market was doing so bad, they managed to go from 77 yo 87 countries. They actually had a boost in business when the market went down. LOL!

I also forgot to mention, they award up to 10,000 a year college scholarships to ANYONE that wants one. ANYONE. I can go in today and fill out a request form to start college in a few months, and they will either give me the tuition check or give it straight to the college. Now, when I move to Colorado in a year, (which im sure they have offices in where I'll live... they have offices in over 87 countries and sell 50,000 units a month world-wide), Ill still have a job, and by then, most likely a management position for one of the offices.

Oh yeah, lifetime warranty. No matter what happens to it.

this job sounds so awesome they have so many bonuses
rolex's

ps3's

vacation's

collage

were can i get this job hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom