Removing Crap

If you're an idiot and you're using a computer, this is what you do.

1. Get on your hands and knees and go under your desk
2. Find the thing that your screen plugs into, this is called a "COMPUTER", can you say "COMPUTER"?
3. Find the power button, this button when pressed will turn the computer "ON". If it is already on, most of the time it will shut it off.
4. Shut off the computer (See step #3 if you don't know how)
5. Now, go to the back of the computer. This is the part of the computer where everything plugs into (For example your screen)
6. Look for a wire that looks like a phone cable, but a little bit bigger. This is called your "ETHERNET" cable. It is what connects you to the internet.
7. Unplug "ETHERNET" cable.
8. Problem Solved.

If you're an idiot and you're using a computer, this is what you do.

1. Get on your hands and knees and go under your desk
2. Find the thing that your screen plugs into, this is called a "COMPUTER", can you say "COMPUTER"?
3. Find the power button, this button when pressed will turn the computer "ON". If it is already on, most of the time it will shut it off.
4. Shut off the computer (See step #3 if you don't know how)
5. Now, go to the back of the computer. This is the part of the computer where everything plugs into (For example your screen)
6. Look for a wire that looks like a phone cable, but a little bit bigger. This is called your "ETHERNET" cable. It is what connects you to the internet.
7. Unplug "ETHERNET" cable.
8. Problem Solved.

Don't treat people like five year olds. Can you say "temp ban"?

You see I edited my response to that.

I had some bad language and what not, heh, I probably would have had the banstick, but I decided I'd better edit it lmao.

Thanks for the backing though.

If your serious ummm, Im not the idiot.

If your being a smart ass gtfo...

Yea, it was just a joke. I was saying that if you're friend is a complete idiot (which is what you said not me). Then, his best bet is to stay off of the internet completely, no amount of Virus protection is going to save him from being an idiot online.

Your best bet is to try to educate him on appropriate internet activity, such as what sites to visit, what to download, and what not to download. If you can get your mind around some simple concepts such as file sizes, types for certain media, locations, and e-mail safety, your odds of not getting a virus go up extremely. For example, if you are looking to download a movie you want to make sure its not a .exe, or that it is not 300kbs. Also, don't download attachments from e-mails.

Back
Top Bottom