Hot Coffee in GTA4???? u dont need to

i dont think he is.

i do respect his, passion, for the subject, but i am totally 100 percent against it

i think that we shuld not have anything censord, if u pay for it, u should get it.

now mind, public or basic cable tv, yes, i like censorship on that, but for the advanced channels, like G4, and True TV, and such.

its freedom of speach, and here in the states, i love it.

reminds me of an incident dow here in FL were Rivea Beach banned the fasion of having ur pants pulled down.

i hate the style
ap_sagging_pants_071015_ms.jpg

but hate the ordinance even more

Well its pretty simple. The game has a M rating which means its to be played only by adults basically the equivalent to a R film rating.

You see nude chicks in R rated films so why wouldn't it be alright to put nude cartoon chicks in a M rated game?

I know one of the first things I did was try and bang Michelle in the game and pick up a hooker. I really just wanted to see what they did with the game. Its pretty weak so I don't see what people are complaining about honestly.

Maybe it gets worse further in the game but damn its just a game and its there for some comic relief. If you get offended by cartoons having sex I think you have issues.

The problem is that while it is rated M (though it probably should have been rated Adults Only - AO), many kids will still play this game because their parents, siblings, etc... play it.

well, thats the fault of the parents, not the develepors

dont blame the developers, they dident let little billy have sex with a prostitue, then kill her in GTA, the parents who overstuff the kids with drugs and usless crap who are now in the kitchen, wasted, and arguing over bills are to blame :D

my opinion

The problem is that while it is rated M (though it probably should have been rated Adults Only - AO), many kids will still play this game because their parents, siblings, etc... play it.

Thats not a defense. How many parents also watch R rated or even adult films that there children can get there hands on?

Both the PS3 and DVD players come with parental locks for a reason. If there worried there children can get a hold of the game and play they should be putting these locks in place and disciplining them for trying to play them.

The concept is no different. You don't watch R rated films that have intense swearing and nudity in front of your children so why would you play a video game that has the same basic principles of the movies you don't want your children watching.

Its a parents responsibility to do the rest here. Rockstar and the stores have the rating in place and won't sell to underage kids. Its not there jobs to come into each and every home and make sure the parents do there jobs.

If a parent is inadequate of doing the above maybe they shouldn't be a parent. Its as simple as that. Why should the rest of the world suffer and not have the option of enjoying a game like this just because some parents fail at doing something as simple as setting a parental lock. And don't go well they can just play at a friends house. Obviously if that parent feels that strongly about not letting there kid play the game maybe they should keep them from going to that friend who's parents don't care what there children do or play.

I'd be willing to bet 10/1 that a teenager could go into a best buy and buy Hitman which has intense violence and full frontal nudity easier than buying Grand Theft Auto 4 which is a video game with cartoon make believe sex.

Back
Top Bottom