Worst thing you did in school

I've deleted a ton of people's stuff off the server, and put some "videos" on their drives too. But I did it ethically, can deleted stuff that was already turned in.... I'm mean, but not that mean. The server then got really fast after I did that.... it was really, really, really slow before that. I think it worked out well.

I think thats about it.

I've done some other random stuff.... like climbing on top of the building on our football field (where the announcers) on top of the trailers that half our school is in, and I broke into the part of the school (well, I guess it wasn't really breaking in since the door was unlocked and propped open) and we stole some tennis balls from the construction workers (why they have them I don't know) and then stuck them in the ceiling for them to find when the other half of the school is remodeled.

lol I got a letter home today saying I misbehave in maths :eek:
when i got told off a second time related to the hacking my maths teacher walked in saying ive missed a few lessons ... then i get sent home
beat that :eek:

I never did anything bad in school that I can remember. I'm feeling a bit left out :p

In middle school me and my friends threw 2 smoke bombs at each exit of the main building on the last day of school before winter.

We weren't caught, but everyone knew lol.

Also got caught fooling around with my girlfriend in the restrooms once. Who the hell checks in there? Guess they were looking for ditchers.

I went to a boarding school and had an awesome time.

Here are some funny things I did;

In swim class I took the bags that you put your bathing suits in (They were small plastic bags.) and filled them up with warm soapy water. I threw them at this girl that got on my nerves. My friends followed me and did the same. She was shrieking like crazy. My friends and I were laughing our butts off. A staff member heard it and came in the locker room at just the right time--when we were no longer throwing the water filled bags. We all lied and said that we were throwing them at one another and that some of the water hit her. We got off easy for that one. We laughed all the way back to class because we knew the truth.

One night, we were all supposed to be in bed. However, we were not tired. My friend, who was my roommate, and I had identical keyboards. So, we decided to give the staff a run for their money and cause a ruccus. We turned our keyboards on and went to these crazy sounds. We decided to play them at the same time and laugh very loud. We had our keyboards to the maximum volume. This went on for ten minutes until a house mother came to our room. She yelled at us, and we laughed at her. She threatened early bed for the following night if we did not straighten up. We sucked up to her miserably and said we loved her and all that stupid stuff. She left. Then we did other things. We threw things around the room and made a mess. Later on, a house mother came, and we faked sleeping. We heard her say things about the mess, and we tried hard not to laugh. Then, when she left, and we were sure she was gone, we got up and laugh hysterically.

In class one day, we were up to no good. The teacher was out of the room. So, my friends and I got together to conspire a plan. We decided we'd put gross things on the teacher's desk to get a rise out of him such as nasty fruit. We did it and went back to our seats. The teacher came back, and sure enough, he found it. We didn't get away with that one. We all got detention. (My friends and I were always getting detention, so it didn't bother us. We just used sign language to talk to one another since we were not supposed to talk.)

During lunch one day, my friends and I wanted to get back at this teacher we hated. She was an old lady and very mean. So, we put a whoopie cushion on her desk chair then went back to our seats. We sat quietly snickering waiting for the moment. A few minutes later, she came into the classroom and sat down. The cushion made a loud fart sound. "Ooo oooo oooo, so sorry class. I'll be right back." She quickly hurried from the classroom in embarrassment. One of us quickly grabbed the woopie cushion off her chair and scurried back to the seat putting it in a bookbag. It seemed like forever that she was gone from the classroom. We all made a clean get away for that one.

These are just some of the things my friends and I did. I could go on for hours.

Back
Top Bottom