Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you didn't see that chapter about punctuation, capitalization and general not-acting-like-a-12-year-old-because-you-are-29 either.

HEY THELIS wtf ? is that supposed to mean u being smart or that gangsta like ?

oh and thank you i am 29 almost 30 but i aint no kid 1 mod on here that can verify that one !! :mad:

that gangsta like ?

I am so g' I use this:

89525_punkword.jpg

Home equipment. Stove top sets and shit I think. AC setups, etc. Not sure. I find out everything on that Saturday.

Must be VERY VERY expensive stove tops sets if you get a $500.00 bonus for every one you sell................

A man becomes wiser and stronger by the mistakes he makes. I think Ghost is going to learn ALOT about those who supposedly represent Mr. Warren Buffet.

Seriously Ghost, Have you thought about this..

This has got to be bullshit.

For the first month, If you hit on ALL the perks, Your taking home roughly $3,000, This IS NOT considering what you sell...Lets say you sell 10 things in one month. Add on another 10,000, So now your up to $13,000 in ONE MONTH on JUST commission.

Now lets just start throwing out numbers.

These are estimates now

Four vacations.. Roughly $4,000
You sell 10 items a month, which equals to $122,000 dollars alone.
Lets say you made the big dog on campus. That's $3,500 a month, Which amounts to $42,000 a Year.
Free plasmas, Wiis, PS3s......Lets wager that at $5,000.
You have good attendance, Heres another $1,000.

I'm sorry, But I would have to be dumber than dogshit to believe these people.

$175,000-$200,000 a year.....Potentially!

And this is assuming you only sell 10 items per month..Lets say you hit 1 sell off a day..

HOT DAMN, Were up to HALF A MILLION DOLLARS NOW....$500,000

Again, None of this is accurate, This is just throwing around The Possibilities

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They help you start your own business? What!!!! Hell, With the above figures again, You would have to be dumber than dogshit to want to make a call like that.

Get ME an Interview! =P

A man becomes wiser and stronger by the mistakes he makes. I think Ghost is going to learn ALOT about those who supposedly represent Mr. Warren Buffet.

Seriously Ghost, Have you thought about this..

This has got to be bullshit.

For the first month, If you hit on ALL the perks, Your taking home roughly $3,000, This IS NOT considering what you sell...Lets say you sell 10 things in one month. Add on another 10,000, So now your up to $13,000 in ONE MONTH on JUST commission.

Now lets just start throwing out numbers.

These are estimates now

Four vacations.. Roughly $4,000
You sell 10 items a month, which equals to $122,000 dollars alone.
Lets say you made the big dog on campus. That's $3,500 a month, Which amounts to $42,000 a Year.
Free plasmas, Wiis, PS3s......Lets wager that at $5,000.
You have good attendance, Heres another $1,000.

I'm sorry, But I would have to be dumber than dogshit to believe these people.

$175,000-$200,000 a year.....Potentially!

And this is assuming you only sell 10 items per month..Lets say you hit 1 sell off a day..

HOT DAMN, Were up to HALF A MILLION DOLLARS NOW....$500,000

Again, None of this is accurate, This is just throwing around The Possibilities

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They help you start your own business? What!!!! Hell, With the above figures again, You would have to be dumber than dogshit to want to make a call like that.

I'm starting at 475 a week.

As I said before, it could be bullshit, who knows.

I will find out INSTANTLY at "training/orientation" on saturday if it is. And if I get the feeling it is, or they ask me to sign something, and pressure me into it, I am flicking them off, jumping up on the desk and mooning them, walking out, and playing some pool next door. Hahahaha...

But like I said, I will find out. Since I'm already into so much court BS right now, and I have my lawyer's # in my cellphone on speed dial (joke), I will ask her to review with me anything they give me to sign. I'm not signing JACK SH*& saturday.

And as I said many many times before, if Friday comes, and I am looking at around 475 CASH in my hands after visiting the bank with the check, then its all smooth sailing.

And even then, I'm not selling out. Maybe they are trying to get me hooked or some sh&t on the first check, who knows. I will just do my job, collect a check, and be a happy camper.

Come Saturday, we will see how it goes. I will be SURE to post and let everyone know how it goes.

Wise Idea Bro, I wouldn't sign ANYTHING untill you know exactly what your dealing with. Especially dealing with your personal information (ie, birth certificates, Social Security, etc, etc.) I don't want to sound like an Ass, But I'm just looking out for you Brother. I hate to see you get yourself into something you should have seen coming from a mile away.

Wise Idea Bro, I wouldn't sign ANYTHING untill you know exactly what your dealing with. Especially dealing with your personal information (ie, birth certificates, Social Security, etc, etc.) I don't want to sound like an Ass, But I'm just looking out for you Brother. I hate to see you get yourself into something you should have seen coming from a mile away.

Yeah man, I completely understand what you are saying, and I appreciate it. Really, I do.

+1.

edit: Must spread around :(

Your a good guy, man. And I don't like most cops ;)

But ALOT of cops tend to be power hungry douche bags. But at the same time, ALOT of them are just trying to make a positive difference. And I respect that.

Kidding... Kidding... I like cops, I can't stand it when my friends say ignorant shit like "F&CK THE PO PO's". I always retort by saying, "Oh, So what would you do if I took a crowbar to your kneecaps right now, robbed you and stole your car, which I later used to drive to your own home, rape your girlfriend and clean out your house? Surely you wouldn't call a 'stupid po po'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom