Check this......

^ i want that car..

£600 for all that work is a brilliant price..

i was quoted £400 for the light unit and a touch up on paint when i had an incident with a woman driver on a roundabout.....

Yeah, it's not even funny how much you need to pay attention sometimes.

I like to think I'm a careful driver, but I've had a few close calls..

Though as far as rear ending goes, I can just about guarantee I'll never be responsible for one because of tailgating or anything stupid like that. I keep a distance between me and the cars in front of me.
And all the ones who tailgate me even though I go the speed limit need to just chill out.

Theres a road a few blocks from here, it's 30 MPH, kind of annoying, but I don't speed on it. Everybody else seems to, and they get real sore with people who slow them down. But considering how often that road is watched by the police, I don't risk it.

i got cut up by a woman on a roundabout the other day, she was flicking a cigarette out of the window with one hand and was on the phone with the other, she was going round a roundabout without actually having any hands on the wheel.. so she of coarse strayed lanes, and nearly took the front of my car with her.. then teh road rage starts.. lol.. i dropped in behind her, and the road went onto a dual carrigeway, so i went past her and slowed riiiiiight down to about 20MPH or so, blocked her when she tried to get past me, and basically caused a nuisance of myself, lol, she annoyed me.. so i got my revenge..

im normally a pretty safe and sensible driver now (used to be a total nutter around the back roads, but ive calmed down now.. diesel prices being the main reason)

I'm a careful driver as well, this just caught me off guard. With all the idiots on the road today you have to be careful.

i got cut up by a woman on a roundabout the other day, she was flicking a cigarette out of the window with one hand and was on the phone with the other, she was going round a roundabout without actually having any hands on the wheel.. so she of coarse strayed lanes, and nearly took the front of my car with her.. then teh road rage starts.. lol.. i dropped in behind her, and the road went onto a dual carrigeway, so i went past her and slowed riiiiiight down to about 20MPH or so, blocked her when she tried to get past me, and basically caused a nuisance of myself, lol, she annoyed me.. so i got my revenge..

im normally a pretty safe and sensible driver now (used to be a total nutter around the back roads, but ive calmed down now.. diesel prices being the main reason)

Uhg, diesel prices... makes me want to puke.
Am I correct in the understanding that diesel is just a by-product of gasoline?
Which effectively means that it's more expensive for the sheer purpose of lining pockets?

Yeah, diesel is about $1 per gallon more expensive than gasoline is here. I don't know how the companies can run their trucks with prices like that.

Diesel prices affected my brother's work. He works in furniture delivery. He drives his car down to salt lake (45 min drive) and gets his own bay, loads up his truck, and goes delivering.

However, with prices, now they have less people doing delivery work. So now my brother is stuck doing warehouse work for $10/hr, rather than over $20..

So he quit and is applying somewhere else around here. No sense in driving that far just to get paid $10/hr.

Some people are affected even more than others by these retarded prices.

Back
Top Bottom