Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will just see.

It could be, but who knows. If it isn't, I'm just going to laugh really hard at you guys.

If it is, oh well.

I don't see how it would be a scam though... They have an office, everything.... Besides, if I'm getting the paychecks every week, and they go through, how the hell could it be a scam...

It could be a scam in the sense that if you sign anything they could steal your house. =D

Lmao, well I'll just have to see how it goes.

I'll know instantly on the day of orientation if it is a scam or not.

Isn't it funny how we're the most pessimistic people in the world?

Good fortune has come upon you? LIES, KARMA'S GONNA DESTROY YOU.

What happens to this business you apparently own now you have a new job?

So today... I woke up around 1:00 in the afternoon... I had no idea what my day had in store...

I picked up the Wednesday newspaper looking for a job, and I find a simple "Customer Service" wanted post.

I call, and an hour later, I'm in an interview for it!

As it turns out, they are a very large company owned by Warren Buffet, the second richest person in the world.

Anyways, I go through the interview telling them why I think I'd be good for them, etc. And all goes well.

Now about an hour ago, I got a call back from her, and it turns out I seriously impressed her today.

So she told me I got the job!

Now, there are SO MANY things about this job that make me have a huge freakin' grin...

FIRST, starting off I will be making about 500$ a week.

SECOND, for every ONE piece of equipment I sell, I can make a commission of 500-1000$.

THIRD, if I am not late or anything for the first 30 days, she gives out a 1000$ bonus.

FOURTH, They give out free PS3's, Wii's, 360's, Plasma TV's, etc.

as perks for doing a good job!

FIFTH, They give you FOUR FULL-PAYED vacations a year for you and one other person. That means If I decide to go snowboarding for a week in Japan, THEY pay for my ticket, place to stay for a week, my gear, my food, lift tickets, EVERYTHING.

FOUR TIMES A YEAR!

And the absolute best part...

SIXTH, she told me I displayed a great attitude and personality, just the kind she would be looking for for management. She told me I was one of the 10 people she would be considering for management, and she is hiring 4 for that position.... Now get this.... Management would be making me 3500$A MONTH! Not including my 500-1000$ commission if I sell a product.

Not to mention they also help their employees start their own businesses if they want after a certain amount of time in employment. They hook you up with EVERYTHING you need to start a business. advisers, serious money, property, etc.

I have training and orientation Saturday, I start MONDAY!

Holy shiiihhhhhh... What an amazing freaking opportunity...

And after that, I played like 10 games of pool in the Pool Hall right next door to the office =D!

Came home, went long boarding, played some more pool at my best friend's house, got some dinner and now I'm here... Telling you about my amazing f'ing day.

Oh god... Today ruled so god damn hard...

As other's have said, it smells out of place.
If it's legit, then congrats. I've had no luck getting a job the past few weeks.. maybe it all went to you.

I didn't OWN my own business, I am STARTING my own business with my friend. He is going to be my primary investor with all the money he inherited. I'm taking business management courses right now. And I plan on starting it up in the next few years when I feel I am prepared and know the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom