Car Thread!

I wish they would have left it alone and brought it like that instead of slapping ugly pontiac grilles on them.

Probably. The GTO is also a ripoff of a Holden design. lol

That's because they're all subsidiaries of the same company. Sharing chassis and the look of the car is a common practice in the auto industry.

So my friend Gio has this 94 mustang cobra that he is borrowing for a week or so to use for his GFs prom this weekend, and he took my friend Matt for a short ride in it after track practice. Its a 5 speed, and he doesnt really know how to drive it quite yet, but Matt says he did a peel out in it. And I was driving with mayy today, and I stopped on a backroad, and then put the pedal on the floor, lol. He said my peel out was better. I was pretty happy, lol. Gio proly didnt put the pedal all the way down, or mine is just so much lighter.

okay so for cars I work at Drivers village as my second job its one of the hughest place ever it has like every brand car dealer, I work in mitshubishi I love that damn place!

That's because they're all subsidiaries of the same company. Sharing chassis and the look of the car is a common practice in the auto industry.

Yup my car (Scion tC) shares the chasis of the Toyota Avensis which is a kinda ugly sedan that is sold in europe.

Avensis

800px-Toyota_Avensis.jpg

My car

sig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom