Who Banned Mr. Mixx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when you think about it, everything a mod can do, can be undone.

There's always someone on and even if a mod went rouge or there was a hacker and he banned everyone online at the time someone would log on and notice all the bannings and tell another mod or david. Besides, if a mod can only ban user 1 at a time then it would take awhile for a hacker/rouge mod to ban alot of people. Even if the hacker was able to ban say 50 people before it was noticed those bans could be undone by david. Yeah it would be a pain in the ass for awhile doing the damage control but it all could be un-done.

as you all know it was a mis-understanding, and when all the dust settles in the mod lounge, you all will get your answer as to why there was a mis-understanding....

and everything will be all right again... :p

as you all know it was a mis-understanding, and when all the dust settles in the mod lounge, you all will get your answer as to why there was a mis-understanding....

and everything will be all right again... :p

"Everything is gona be all right" Just like the song :D

Its nice to finally hear from u Mixx! Everyone was worried sick here :)

yeah, i saw the thread... i was worried myself. anyways all will be normal by the end of the week i hope. :p

EDIT: and to all those who stood by me in all this, i thank you for reminding everyone that CF is our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom