Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 2 good 2 be true... but if it is congrats sir! If u dont mind me asking how old are u? I'm just curious :D

Yeah, I'm pretty worried to be honest that all this is a scam... and slightly worried for your wellbeing, and safety.
I'd wonder why they were just advertising in a paper, and how, if its a top business for one of the richest people in the world, how they'd accept you just like that, and call you for an interview only an hour after. You'd expect them to have tonnes of candidates.

$500 a month, for how many hours?

That said, I hope it is what it is, and if it is, you have landed a pretty good job.

snakes.jpg

Nice job man, good luck with that....:cool:

This is 2 good 2 be true... but if it is congrats sir! If u dont mind me asking how old are u? I'm just curious :D

Yeah, I'm pretty worried to be honest that all this is a scam... and slightly worried for your wellbeing, and safety.
I'd wonder why they were just advertising in a paper, and how, if its a top business for one of the richest people in the world, how they'd accept you just like that, and call you for an interview only an hour after. You'd expect them to have tonnes of candidates.

$500 a month, for how many hours?

That said, I hope it is what it is, and if it is, you have landed a pretty good job.

so uh yeah buddy you wanna hook me up:D

congrats on the job!!

humm.. yesterday you:

ghostFL said:
Own my own business so I didn't have to take any more sh!& for the rest of my life

today you have landed the mother of all jobs..

me smells

bullshit-lg.jpg

i highly doubt this has happened...

yesterday he was saying that he ran his own business, today he is looking for a job and found a job thats too good to be true....... well my guess is........ too good to be true means too good to be true.......

but thinking about it...
you havent even worked one day and shes saying shes thinking about you for management ? makes no sense

I like this part the most;

"THIRD, if I am not late or anything for the first 30 days, she gives out a 1000$ bonus."

ya right! lol Dude u don't even know what you will be selling... lol? and she is ready to guve u $1000 just for being on time? If I had this policy at my work place I would have bought my self a new BMW by now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom