Worst thing you did in school

when i was in Year 9 i set a school bin on fire and melted the thing and Stole various I.T equipment. Mates of mine did a lot of funny shit tho.

in primary school, I didn't like the deputy head, so I filled the locks on his car with plasticine,

but got caught by him doing it.

stupidest thing i ever got into trouble for was smoking.
in our school when you were in the lowe years you had to stay on school grounds at lunch, in the upper years you could go off and do stuff.

One of my friends hacked into the Orange County School System server and almost were able to erase all the teachers and administrators accounts....

The FBI got involved and they still never got caught. Hahahahahhaa!

now they know! you shoulda never said anything!!!!!!! haha

took a real looking metal cap gun to school and pointed it at teachers , well that was only 2 years ago :D

lol

Some of you are real bad boys.

I think the worst thing so far is nearly getting chucked off the bus for breaking the window, but it was an accident.

I also do Light and Sound and mute the microphone and peak it randomly during assemblys.

Can't think what else but keep posting in this thread it's amusing me...

And yeh, today I made a fake copy of my bus pass. We also have hall passes to get out of lessons for toilet or w/e, so i'm gonna make a fake one of them :d

i threw a stone (a little biggish) at my mate once. dont know why i did just did but it caught him square on the head and gave him abit of concussion. got an after school for it which wasnt so bad until his parents laid rip into me about being an idiot.

i was taking the mick out of my mate really bad once and as i got of the bus he punched me in the back of the head. ended up breaking the bone in his hand thats attached to his little finger. i couldnt stop laughing when i heard about that which really pissed him off.

oh boy... a trip down school memory lane... Well, in 9th grade some buddies and i picked up one of the hated teachers of that school and placed his car onto the sidewalk.

yep, you guessed it...he got a ticket from the police... it's a good thing he still does'nt know who done it.

Back
Top Bottom