Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to be negative Nancy here, But that really sounds too good to be true.

But granted it is legit, HUGE congratz my friend. Be a good stepping stone for you!

Good Luck with that.

+1

Thank man.

It IS legit. Haha.

I'm starting off at 500$ a week, but she told me I was a great looking candidate for the management position and she'd be watching me in the next 4 weeks for it.

Thanks for the rep buddy.

The company is owned by Warren Buffet, second richest dude in the world.

I'm still not 100% sure what I'm selling or the company, I get all that info on Saturday.

edit: WOOHOO! THAT PUT ME AT 3 BARS, SENSEI! THANKS!!!!

ohh my.
First of all, like the others said it does sound a bit too good to be true. But yeah, it still might be true.

But the thing is
ALL of those "this job is great" things are to do with money. Seriously, money means that much for you? IMO a good job = one that I like doing. Not one that pays a lot. (obviously good if you get those 2 in the same package :D)

ohh my.
First of all, like the others said it does sound a bit too good to be true. But yeah, it still might be true.

But the thing is
ALL of those "this job is great" things are to do with money. Seriously, money means that much for you? IMO a good job = one that I like doing. Not one that pays a lot. (obviously good if you get those 2 in the same package :D)

I'm guessing you read over the whole part where I said they help employees start up their own businesses COMPLETELY with everything they need?

Plus, I played GTA4 on my friend's ps3 today, and I wouldn't mind getting a free PS3 now...

Yeah i have heard its good too,Too bad my parents are all "no violence policy" even though im legally alowed to play M15+ games lol,Im glad they dont use my computer or PSP :D :D :D

gtagz1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom