How Many computers???

each room in my house is wired for cat5. with my wireless router hooked up. right now what i have on my network is:

3 laptops, 2 desktops, wii and xbox.

soon to add 1 more desktop and another laptop.

-ed

each room in my house is wired for cat5. with my wireless router hooked up. right now what i have on my network is:

soon to add 1 more desktop and another laptop./QUOTE]

same every room in the house has a port :) it is very good but and i think i will be buying a bigger switch so you can go into and room and surf the internet without stuffing the wireless link.

soon to add 1 more desktop and another laptop./QUOTE]

same every room in the house has a port :) it is very good but and i think i will be buying a bigger switch so you can go into and room and surf the internet without stuffing the wireless link.

the 2 desktops are hard wired along with the xbox. but i will be buying a switch for my room where i have dj/recording equipment and will be having at least 2 computers hardwired.

4 computers.

My 3 laptops, (work one, my new one, and my old shitty one)
and my house mates computer.

I haven't even used my other computers in well over 6 moths cause they've not been plugged in since I moved.

also the PS3 is on the network.

5 servers, 4 PCs...

I have:
1: Active Directory
2: Storage
3: RIS server
4: DHCP server
5: Proxy server (ISA Server)
6: My PC (E8400 machine)
7: Mother's PC (PD 925 machine)
8: My lappy (Celeron)
9: My second PC (AMD64 4000+ machine)
10: Open for guest PC
11-16: Open for servicing PCs.

All will run soon on Gigabit ethernet, so I'll gain there.

Back
Top Bottom