I wanna make videos without a camera

Poop_Hole

Banned
I wanna make videos without a camera and put them on you tube. I downloaded hypercam. Could someone help me figure out how I put videos on you tube by taping what is on my screen. Ok

for people asking what type of video I am making they are pro ron paul political videos.

How come the video I made is 1:49 but when I put it on you tube it is only 0:52. How do I get it so there is music in my video instead of it just being quite. How do I edit the video so I can take out parts and just have what I need.

Does anyone know a better way then to do what I am doing. I have been using hypercam 2.

pleese help

window's movie maker. start>all programs>windows movie maker. you can add sound and mess around with stuff like edit the clips

Guys it says I need a capturing device. I don't understand what they mean by that. Under windows movie maker it says you need a capturing device. All I have is a cell phone will that work? I thought it just records what is on ym screen

pleese help

Guys it says I need a capturing device. I don't understand what they mean by that. Under windows movie maker it says you need a capturing device. All I have is a cell phone will that work? I thought it just records what is on ym screen

pleese help

your trying to download videos from the camera but it can't find it so... you need to source your videos from somewhere.... and import the videos or pictures into movie maker + sound for it to work.

your trying to download videos from the camera but it can't find it so... you need to source your videos from somewhere.... and import the videos or pictures into movie maker + sound for it to work.

Reminiz you provided a link for record video programs I already downloaded hyper cam and everyone is saying windows movie maker is the best. Cohen I don't understand what you said it doesn't make sense.

Please help me guys!

You record what is on your screen with the apps Remeniz linked to, they save as an AVI file, then you use WMM to add whatever else you want and tweak etc...

I successfully recorded my video using http://www.download.com/Easy-Screen-...-10288385.html
Then I started using windows movie maker to edit it

I am having problems with the following things. I record my audio (which is me speaking,) and the video. But I can't figure out how to make it so when the video plays I can hear my audio at the same time, as the video plays. I can't figure out how to trim the video and get rid of unwanted parts.

Please help, if you give good advice that works u get rep

Media Encoder 9 is a freebie from microsoft. It will do a far better job of doing just what you have in mind. You can record the screen and put your audio in at the same tim. You can see the raw input and watch the encoded output on two windows side by side. It has VU meters to monitor the audio.
You can set the output file to several formats and what compression to use.
And again, it's free...

Back
Top Bottom