Such an amazing day... Just landed an AMAZING job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
So today... I woke up around 1:00 in the afternoon... I had no idea what my day had in store...

I picked up the Wednesday newspaper looking for a job, and I find a simple "Customer Service" wanted post.

I call, and an hour later, I'm in an interview for it!

As it turns out, they are a very large company owned by Warren Buffet, the second richest person in the world.

Anyways, I go through the interview telling them why I think I'd be good for them, etc. And all goes well.

Now about an hour ago, I got a call back from her, and it turns out I seriously impressed her today.

So she told me I got the job!

Now, there are SO MANY things about this job that make me have a huge freakin' grin...

FIRST, starting off I will be making about 500$ a week.

SECOND, for every ONE piece of equipment I sell, I can make a commission of 500-1000$.

THIRD, if I am not late or anything for the first 30 days, she gives out a 1000$ bonus.

FOURTH, They give out free PS3's, Wii's, 360's, Plasma TV's, etc.

as perks for doing a good job!

FIFTH, They give you FOUR FULL-PAYED vacations a year for you and one other person. That means If I decide to go snowboarding for a week in Japan, THEY pay for my ticket, place to stay for a week, my gear, my food, lift tickets, EVERYTHING.

FOUR TIMES A YEAR!

And the absolute best part...

SIXTH, she told me I displayed a great attitude and personality, just the kind she would be looking for for management. She told me I was one of the 10 people she would be considering for management, and she is hiring 4 for that position.... Now get this.... Management would be making me 3500$A MONTH! Not including my 500-1000$ commission if I sell a product.

Not to mention they also help their employees start their own businesses if they want after a certain amount of time in employment. They hook you up with EVERYTHING you need to start a business. advisers, serious money, property, etc.

I have training and orientation Saturday, I start MONDAY!

Holy shiiihhhhhh... What an amazing freaking opportunity...

And after that, I played like 10 games of pool in the Pool Hall right next door to the office =D!

Came home, went long boarding, played some more pool at my best friend's house, got some dinner and now I'm here... Telling you about my amazing f'ing day.

Oh god... Today ruled so god damn hard...

Sounds awesome! I could easily not be late for the first 30 days. I've been late twice to my job in the past 10.5 months I've worked there. Called in once about it, and the other time I told one of the managers (however he promptly forgot the next day...)

Anyway, that's definitely a cool opportunity.

Hell yeah!

I'm so freakin excited dude... OMG!

Haha...

Yeah, I highly doubt I'm going to be late at all... Its a good 30 minute drive there and back, so I'm going to leave an hour early every day. Just incase there is traffic on the expressway, which sometimes, there is. Besides, there a freakin' pool hall next door, and pool is like... my passion! Haha

Don't mean to be negative Nancy here, But that really sounds too good to be true.

But granted it is legit, HUGE congratz my friend. Be a good stepping stone for you!

Good Luck with that.

+1

dam, nice find ghost.

my jobs pay crap, i work 2 jobs, and and dont break 500 a week, not even 400

i had was hired by TSA a few months ago, but couldent schedule around training,

they started me at 15 an hour, and i would hav made round 600 a week

ramble ramble ramble about me, lol,

but ne way,
niiiiiiicccceeee.....

Don't mean to be negative Nancy here, But that really sounds too good to be true.

But granted it is legit, HUGE congratz my friend. Be a good stepping stone for you!

Good Luck with that.

+1

My thoughts exactly. Let me guess he is selling vacuum cleaners or water purifier systems. Most sales jobs like that advertised are pretty much a scam. They use the lines start out with your family to practice with hopes your family will fill sorry for you and buy something.

After you've sold them you have no more clients and your out a job.

Hopefully its not like that but I wouldn't be suprised that you don't get a $500 paycheck as promised if you don't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom