Worst thing you did in school

I did all sorts of stupid crap, mostly when I was between 10 and 15, some of it I can't remember. I think at one stage my friend and I took this annoying kid's shoes off and stole his socks, then I climbed a huge tree and tried em to the top.

I remember pranking this asshole, it was when everybody at school was buying Sprite Zero and some other blue soft drink so we took an empty bottle and went to the upstairs toilets. I took a monster piss in it and then we dropped in blue ink and shook it up before throwing it out of the window onto the bench he always sits at. It took him a while to realize he was covered in urine, not soft drink.

Not sure what else I got, I was suspended heaps but I think that was just from fights. I would often do this joke, I'd tuck my knees and stretch my shirt over them then pull my arms into the sleeves so only my wrist and hands were out so I'd look like a midget. I was trying all sorts of things but when I was rolling down this wheelchair ramp on my side really fast, I smashed my head on one of the rail's poles, that was funny as hell.

I don't remember anything funny or bad I did...

I had bad luck one day in elementary school and was sent to the principals office twice in one day... I don't even remember what the first thing was for and whether or not I actually did anything, but I know the second time I was accused of pinching this guy... I said sorry to the guy in front of the principal and she said it was too late for sorry. Kinda my worst day of elementary school... Getting accused of pinching someone and getting sent to the principal for it...wow... I don't even know why I remember it so good, lol, it was like 12 years ago or something.

I installed Ubuntu on 5 school computers before I left for good. They never knew who did it.

well, me and my friends went to my old high school, and drove our car around the campus, in the outside halways, and the courtyard

lol :D

but as far as inside of skool, me and my riends got a way to control all the computers in my dig. art class, and i was screwing around with this jocks comp. who was always a dick to me.

i brought up some pr0n, and was doing all kinds of stuff to him :D

the things i do in school are kinda bad i am still in school
i sent all school emails from other peoples account with pron links in them, i deleted the hard drive info on about 15 school laptops that other people had borrowed. stole some cpu's from computers for 2 weeks until they ordered in new ones then i put them back in front of the tech peoples door. set of stink bombs in chapel. "accidently " spill tabasco sauce into the the school lunch bars.
i am very well behaved during class though.

One of my friends hacked into the Orange County School System server and almost were able to erase all the teachers and administrators accounts....

The FBI got involved and they still never got caught. Hahahahahhaa!

Back
Top Bottom