New mattress is new.

Ha, have a super kingsize myself, brought it from ikea for about £800 about 3 years......

It fills my room also, but now it means that every bed feels super small.....

It also means that when sharing it, there is plenty of space........which is sometimes not a good thing!!

yeah ur laptops kinda like by brothers side of the family Van. Looks really nice. mines a queen aswell but i cant really tell between matresss' my parents is firm as fuhh (lol ghost) but mines nice and kush (lol) i want one of those little memory foam covers that go on top the bed but underneath the sheets

BUY ONE>>> they are the best. I have a very good mattress, but wouldn't spend the $3000 that a Temperpedic set is.

I bought the 4 inch Memory Foam topper on Ebay.

It ships with all the air removed, and it is a joke the size of the box, but once the air gets back in it, POOF> . the most comfortable thing.. great investment and worth every penny.

Costco in the US sells them as well, a bit more money tho.

I've had a queen sized bed most of my life. The same one all the way though. I don't know where it came from, but my dad had it and I got it. It's not all that comfortable, but I like it since it's mine. :p Mine takes up about half of my room, kinda annoying sometimes, but I don't use my room for much more than sleeping and using my computer now. The bummer is that, when guests come over, they get my room since I got the bigger bed... My brother always gets to keep his room... I get the floor in his room or the couch downstairs.

When I go off to college I think I'll get a futon. My brother has one now and it's pretty nice, two pieces of furniture in one.

9mm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom