Who Banned Mr. Mixx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see the big deal in coming out yesterday and saying we think he might have been hacked so we banned his account until we can clear it up. Saying that would have caused no damaged and saved a hell of a lot of hassle. Why the great secrecy and undercover operations?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;790287 said:
Maybe its just me but this forum is starting to get kind of gay.

Honestly I feel like a complete idiot reading through this crap. I think this thread is a sign I need to get out more.

starting to agree with that. It feels like the grade one corner of a school

I also lol'd at the fact that D88 got banned for something simple like that. Ooooh... better not disappoint the moderatorz!!

This forum is becoming a joke. I wish we could rewind to last year.

seriouscatlc9.jpg

I also lol'd at the fact that D88 got banned for something simple like that. Ooooh... better not disappoint the moderatorz!!

Haha, I think its just that time of season, for a while things were good, but wasnt too long ago that everyone was talking about how many problems this forum has, lol. I say, W/E, its not bad, we get a couple problems, but nothing is perfect. He got banned, he's back, D88 will be back, it'll all be good.

Only thing I would like to hear is the grounds for believing it was hacked.

That I believe I can answer for you.

A mod received a PM from him, claiming to be a different member that had access to his account. The kicker of the entire thing was just the style of the PM. If you've been here long enough you know Mixx's style, perfect grammar and spelling, and you get that warm feeling of respect when he types. All those were lacking.

A personal point for me was doubting that Mixx would ever give up his user name and password, and a "joke" never occurred to me. Apparently, it didn't to anyone else at the time either.

seriouscatlc9.jpg

I used to love these forums. Very good stuff. No stupid drama (we are on the internet people) was going on really. That is why I have not been posting a lot. I am starting to again because I really do like the forums, but a lot of the time it gets too dramaie (crap that's not a word)...

BTW! Way to go Thelis for lightening up the mood.

seriouscatlc9.jpg

This forum is a joke anymore. I'm really considering just deleting my CF bookmark and logging out for a while. I'll miss some of the members but I think its time I find a more mature forum.

Not saying there are not mature people on this forum but a forum with less rules and a older audience.

This forum feels like its targeted at a 13-17 year old demographic. I'm getting sick of censoring myself and not being able to speak my true thoughts on a subject without a thread getting locked because a flame war.

Flame wars are fun and should be allowed to a degree IMO since it becomes a battle of the wits and can make for some interesting responses and or photo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom