Worst thing you did in school

McTrAyN

In Runtime
As the title suggests what was the worst thing you ever did in school? And LOL I want to hear funny things not "I got suspended for fighting"!

For me it would probably getting caught on the school roof or when I tried to silence the bell!

This was posted from me iPod touch!

im middle school i was also caught for being on the school roof, thank god it was just some random person and not a cop. lol, i was also caught throwing rocks at my middle school (when i was in 8th grade) they "Accused" me and my friend, lol and we got away with it

I put a nut onto M-100s and flushed them down the school toilets. Had to time them just right so they would get a ways through the piping. You'll be amazed at what you'll do to go home and play Nintendo. ;)

Hmm... Probally calling my German teacher a Nazi.

We had a week to write a paper and could use any resource we had to make it better. So I used a dictionary for new words, and had my grandmother (who is form Germany) proof read it. He accused me of cheating because the paper was better than what I did on tests. I almost got suspended for "cheating"

A week later (administration made me re-do the paper WITHOUT any resources) I got a C on the thing for not being difficult enough. It happened to be on a day the admin was observing the class and that's when I called him a Nazi. I got a slap on the wrist but that was about it.

I put a nut onto M-100s and flushed them down the school toilets. Had to time them just right so they would get a ways through the piping. You'll be amazed at what you'll do to go home and play Nintendo. ;)

that was confusing, u put a nut on M-100'S (yes i know the firework :p) and flushed it down the toilet??

Correct..It's just stronger than the M-80 fireworks... It blew the pipes open at school. The nut went around the firework so that it sinks, and then when flushed the water current takes over.

Back
Top Bottom