Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, no 1.5 anymore. 3.71 Custom firmware.

Nah,i have FW 3.90,Basically when i install the 1.5 kernel,it's still FW 3.90 M33 but it just allows me to use 1.5 Compatible homebrew.

did you put a mod chip in that thing or was it a rebuild.. ??

All Software Modded :D

so your finished . was the backplate hard to do???

I havnt actually done the full backplate YET,Only the faceplate,im putting that on soon though.

omg those are not babes lol and that vid sucks always did always will
ugh lol ill research the net and try to find some real babes hehehe :D

good news: ive been told not to go into school till tuesday as ive been naughty .. extended holiday?
... well heres the bad news: ive been told to revise my ass off.
more bad news .. my laptops broken :(
..not good atm :(

kinda hacked into the network a while back. long story short they banned me from any school pc (which is kind of bs, firstly i used my laptop to do it, and they kinda suggested i wasnt banned as they thought i still had my user account, but it was real unclear). anyway recently i logged onto a school computer (well a few times) using a fake account i made/forgot about back during the hacking thing. i used it purely for work, but eventually got found out :(

Haha, yepp. Seriously though...if you want to go look at babes, either PM each other or just go search up things on Google. Don't do it here.

kinda hacked into the network a while back. long story short they banned me from any school pc (which is kind of bs, firstly i used my laptop to do it, and they kinda suggested i wasnt banned as they thought i still had my user account, but it was real unclear). anyway recently i logged onto a school computer (well a few times) using a fake account i made/forgot about back during the hacking thing. i used it purely for work, but eventually got found out :(

lol, I did almost the same thing last year. Say dude_se. What inspired your title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom