Who Banned Mr. Mixx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a touchy subject because I can see points being made on both ends.

First let me say a few things now that will also support what's to come. Mods are NO different than the Member base that makes this forum what it is. Myself and the other Veteren Members of this forum care just as much about the rest of their family if you will as the Moderators do. Personally if Lowndsey got banned, You better believe I'd be wanting answers as to why because I consider him a close friend on this forum. There are many, many more on this forum I'm close with and would want answers to if any of them got banned.

As for the Mods. They have a job to do, They monitor this forum for spam, hacked accounts, and anything else that is not allowed. I take my hat off to them as they also do a great job. Something that drives members crazy is not knowing what happens when someone is banned, a thread is moved, locked, etc etc. I'm assuming a Mods job on these forums is simliar to my job as a Police Officer. I have to make calls everyday whether it be shooting someone, arresting someone, Using force with someone, issuing citations, investigating a crime, You name it I deal with it. There are ALOT of things I cannot discuss with anyone on here in regards to calls I discuss with you guys, or the details of a crime scene. The Mods on this forum I'm only assuming here, Have the same right I do in withholding information about a call that they made, and I respect that.

On the other side of the table you have the member base that want's to know what happened with their fellow family if you will. Do they have a right to know, I would say yes, But you also have that grey area of whether or not the Mods are willing or at liberty to discuss the matters of the Ban.

At this point I would just encourage keeping the Banning Thread up to date with as brief details as possible but also giving the members a quick explanation as to why they were banned.

One last thing, The demeanor in which a very select few mods approach matters, and the way in which they voice that in their replies is Juvenile to say the least. There's no need to talk as if your someone important, or even better than anyone else on this forum if you will. I would say this goes to everyone, To just think twice before you open up your mouth and voice it in your replies.

if you tell anyone to stfu then you should be banned, not just if you say it to mods. thats just unfair. anyway i havent been here for a day or 2 and mr mixx is banned, d88 had a rant, and i see a few new faces ... wow, explain?

Basically, Mr. Mixx got, the banhammer, so did, D88... two new, members appeared- the story, of CF.

-Maurice.

Basically, Mr. Mixx got, the banhammer, so did, D88... two new, members appeared- the story, of CF.

-Maurice.

i may be new on this site but i was fully explained about the site before i was convinced to join and i experienced family and friendly like people and TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THIS QUOTE FROM THELIS ( see above)

moderators are good people but it seems like she/he really dont care about there fellow people !!! i mean if that is the way that this site is then let it be like that but i personally havent experienced meeting any people like that.

This is a touchy subject because I can see points being made on both ends.

First let me say a few things now that will also support what's to come. Mods are NO different than the Member base that makes this forum what it is. Myself and the other Veteren Members of this forum care just as much about the rest of their family if you will as the Moderators do. Personally if Lowndsey got banned, You better believe I'd be wanting answers as to why because I consider him a close friend on this forum. There are many, many more on this forum I'm close with and would want answers to if any of them got banned.

As for the Mods. They have a job to do, They monitor this forum for spam, hacked accounts, and anything else that is not allowed. I take my hat off to them as they also do a great job. Something that drives members crazy is not knowing what happens when someone is banned, a thread is moved, locked, etc etc. I'm assuming a Mods job on these forums is simliar to my job as a Police Officer. I have to make calls everyday whether it be shooting someone, arresting someone, Using force with someone, issuing citations, investigating a crime, You name it I deal with it. There are ALOT of things I cannot discuss with anyone on here in regards to calls I discuss with you guys, or the details of a crime scene. The Mods on this forum I'm only assuming here, Have the same right I do in withholding information about a call that they made, and I respect that.

On the other side of the table you have the member base that want's to know what happened with their fellow family if you will. Do they have a right to know, I would say yes, But you also have that grey area of whether or not the Mods are willing or at liberty to discuss the matters of the Ban.

At this point I would just encourage keeping the Banning Thread up to date with as brief details as possible but also giving the members a quick explanation as to why they were banned.

One last thing, The demeanor in which a very select few mods approach matters, and the way in which they voice that in their replies is Juvenile to say the least. There's no need to talk as if your someone important, or even better than anyone else on this forum if you will. I would say this goes to everyone, To just think twice before you open up your mouth and voice it in your replies.

Well put Sir! I totally agree.

Thelis is gangsta like that. He's not being completely serious.
He does care about the other members though, otherwise he wouldn't stick around here weeding through spammers and all the other bad stuff that tries to make the forum crap.

I see why you guys want info. It's not like we banned another george account. I have found a way to contact Mixx (which I have passed onto David). Within multiple PM's with him, he knows what we did here and why, and I believe I know what happened. But it's "believe" that is holding me back from talking about it. I would much rather know everything for a fact.

Mixx does understand what we did, and he is ok with it. To quote his own words "i do understand that you guy's took the right measures to protect CF . saying that i am really pleased with all the mods at CF."

That said, can everyone please calm down? Like I said I understand why you guys want info. You weren't notified in the banned thread since it was a hope for this to all happen under the radar. Afterall, how bad does this make us look? Can we just let this drop until mixx comes back (which he will) and he can fill us in on everything he wants you told about?

I lol'd at some of the reactions from the moderators in this thread and in a few other threads around the forums. Way to keep it mature. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom