Who Banned Mr. Mixx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes (Check banning thread), and if anyone here tells a mod to STFU, they will get banned. Try this on any other forum and you'll get the same results.

An over reaction by D88 and an even bigger over reaction by DJ -CHRIS, especially when it appears that a number of the other mods didn't know what was going on.

I believe that the mods don't need to tell us everything that is going on, but there was no need for the whole mysterious initial response, am not telling you anything scenario.

To use the same analogy of other forums, if a well respected mod was suddenly banned then yes a reason would be given.....especially if it was regarding a security breach that has been alluded too.

if you tell anyone to stfu then you should be banned, not just if you say it to mods. thats just unfair. anyway i havent been here for a day or 2 and mr mixx is banned, d88 had a rant, and i see a few new faces ... wow, explain?

To those asking for info, ever think that we cannot give it to you? Yes we know more than you do, but if we make only part of the truth known then rumors and early opinions will form and cause more problems.

It's just like a cop investigating a crime. They'll tell the press an investigation is under way and they are working on leads but do not tell you more.

its still sad that he is not here he is well respected... and very intellegent

lets all just pray that he comes back soon ...

i didnt see him in person today to find out what happened but ill ask him tomorrow.:) :confused:

its still sad that he is not here he is well respected... and very intellegent

lets all just pray that he comes back soon ...

i didnt see him in person today to find out what happened but ill ask him tomorrow.:) :confused:

It is sad yes. Once David comes on he should be back.

Hopefully by the time you find out tomorrow, we'll have been able to come clean here.

well i wasnt gonna ask him about it cause i figured he would just tell anything on his own but being his best friend curiousity killed me

i think ill just go along with u and wait to see what happens im just glad theres people in the world that still care about whats happening to others :) ;)

now i know what caused it.. and its the worst reason for a ban i have ever heard..

load of crap, over reaction to the extreme..... hopefully he will be back soon.

wont say in public due to respect to fellow mods/admin.. but it is a totally bogus ban..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom