smart thing to do before posting a long feedback

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok guys, I got this trick along time ago, not button trick, just the trick to help me alot.

Ok I use to play a game, and they had forums, and the forums / game would go down at like 8 in the morning, well sometimes before the downtime I'd post a hell of a long comment, and when I pressed enter sometimes the site would go down and no comment would be posted, or your internet goes down after you just press enter after making a large post.

Alot will know this but before you post that big ass comment here a little info you might wanna keep, well everyones knows keybored shortcuts but what do we use them for? lots of things, this one I will recommend for everyone.

Ok, after you have written out a big sentence, try make sure you highlight all your text and copy it incase of a internet problem or the server going down, so you do this, ctrol+a , then ctrol +c , and if it does go down, paste it in notepad and get your internet back up.

Im here to save you guys time, probs a few people allready do it

good on you if you do.

anyway cya guys

Happy to help

Anthony

or press the back button :p
its a handy thing to do though. just depends how important the message is i guess

its pretty obvious just to copy into clipboard when it comes back on just paste

Yeah, a lot of people know how to do this, but someone like me, for example, would never think to copy it before hitting the post button.

That might save people a lot of trouble in the future, nice thought.

In fact, if you are writing something thats really long, you should do it anyway just in case your undo (CTRL+Z) doesn't work.

well bascially i was saying in what way can it be used to save time.

thats why, i was'nt thinking of saying this is how you copy 'ctrl c' my intentions where to save time, not write a how to.

lol I copy what I write all the time man, it's easier to just use Word if you know it's going to be a long piece of text and you don't wanna lose it.

Back
Top Bottom