Forum Suggestion

cohen

In Runtime
Redesign forum.....

i think the forum needs a bit of a touch up and the topics need to be reorganised :cool: :cool: :confused: :confused: could we do it??? or could admin do it?? and here we can post ideas to update the forum.

Idea 1

1 idea...

redo forum rules and in the same thread have ranks...

~Anyone~

ideas.... anyone?????

please post them

New Front Page

CF Main Area (Board Related Posts ONLY)
  • Announcements
  • Question & Answers
  • Suggestions

Computing Forums
  • Hardware - PC (for lack of a better term)
  • Hardware - Mac
  • Software - Operating Systems - Windows
  • Software - Operating Systems - MacOS
  • All Other Windows Compatible Software
  • All Other Mac Software
  • The 'net - Website Chat, FTP, Blogs, etc.

Non-Computer Related Stuff
  • Member Photos
  • General Chat

What's wrong with the way it's laid out?? I personally think the way it is laid out is quite simple and easy to find where to put your post if you put any thought into it.

and Datalyss, you completely forgot about anything in regard to linux. Theres usually more questions about that than mac.

Why is everyone obsessed with changing the forum? We should be more worried about getting more active members. The forum is fine, why do we need to redo the rules?

The Forum is fine the way it is! What's everyones problem with the way it is now? Sure a theme would be nice, A little bit darker of colors, But if not, Big deal, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

I think the first issue that needs to be addressed before we turn this forum into a fashion statement is the white screens.

Well I have no problem with the layout but an optional theme change would be cool, although then for every color, you'd probably have to have a separate logo to suit it.

We should be more worried about getting more active members.

That's what they're doing. If these guys joined within a month or two and they're already suggesting improvements that's gotta be a clear sign that something needs to be done before they and others become bored of CF's visual design and layout and move to another forum with 10 times the active members that looks better.

Idea 2
Can we change the post merging because it is rather annoying!!!!

CF Main Area (Board Related Posts ONLY)
  • Announcements
  • Question & Answers
  • Suggestions

Computing Forums
  • Hardware - PC (for lack of a better term)
  • Hardware - Mac
  • Software - Operating Systems - Windows
  • Software - Operating Systems - MacOS
  • All Other Windows Compatible Software
  • All Other Mac Software
  • The 'net - Website Chat, FTP, Blogs, etc.

Non-Computer Related Stuff
  • Member Photos
  • General Chat

Yes - sounds good

What's wrong with the way it's laid out?? I personally think the way it is laid out is quite simple and easy to find where to put your post if you put any thought into it.

and Datalyss, you completely forgot about anything in regard to linux. Theres usually more questions about that than mac.

i just think it looks dagy the way it looks... i think it needs to be updated a change of colour.

What's the difference between No and I don't think so on the poll?

If you answer then your saying it is not a good idea

Why is everyone obsessed with changing the forum? We should be more worried about getting more active members. The forum is fine, why do we need to redo the rules?

well to get more members it should be changed.... if it looks more atractive then we will get more members

Back
Top Bottom