Adobe Photoshop 3.0

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
For some reason, as soon as I open up a .wav files and try and apply some sort of effects (EQ), when I click OK the program just sits there and does not respond. I can't even close out of it. The .wav file itself is only 1 track and is about 20 sec at most. Anyone know whats going on?

It sounds like the program could be corrupt. Try converting the file to a more standard format like .mp3.

Yeah, I'd try re-installing.

You did give me a good idea, of how a Wave file could somehow be turned into a random image based on the music that could be used for CD covers...

Yeah, I'd try re-installing.

You did give me a good idea, of how a Wave file could somehow be turned into a random image based on the music that could be used for CD covers...

I've tried re-installing it like 4 times already. I also found this out recently.........when I edit the file with some effect or eq and I click the button to hear the effects output in real time, the program freezes after I click ok to appy the effects. BUT, if I just select the effect or eq and just click ok(without listening to the output), the program applies it just fine and I can continue my work. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom