Lets Update The Most Users Online!!

if you get the correct time in every time zone im sure people will give it ago, people are to lazy to see what times are what.

also do it two dates aswell, one monday at 12 one monday at 5

I agree!!!!

I'm on whenever i can so when it happens... it happens....

You get admin to pm everyone to tell them about it....

yea, you have to sync it with all of the search engine bots and computer viruses.... (a lot of people search and come here if they have a virus I bet.... and then they search the site, and find the answer, so they don't come back)

Well, I'll be one proly, I leave my computer on 24/7 for the most part, and internet explorer is running 96.5% of the time, with CFs as one of the tabs open, so I will be counted, lol.

why IE???

go Firefox or safari

nah IE is good nowa days im sticking with it jus waiting on the full relase of IE8.

now again as far as the most users online i think at the very very most you could get, 200 actual users online that means you still have to be extremely lucky and get like 1,600 bots and guests.

i reckon when that happened it was pure luck,

nah IE is good nowa days im sticking with it jus waiting on the full relase of IE8.

Well i suppose everyone has their own opinions

now again as far as the most users online i think at the very very most you could get, 200 actual users online that means you still have to be extremely lucky and get like 1,600 bots and guests.

i reckon when that happened it was pure luck,

Yeah i think it might not happen... we won't get more then 1,844 members online.

Yeah i think it might not happen... we won't get more then 1,844 members online.

yep i actually tried this a few weeks back and i think we got like 130 people online lol thats including guests,

if we ever do beat it then it will be down to guest and search engine bots etc. or get each member to open like 20 tabs with loadsa proxys

yep i actually tried this a few weeks back and i think we got like 130 people online lol thats including guests,

if we ever do beat it then it will be down to guest and search engine bots etc. or get each member to open like 20 tabs with loadsa proxys

lol....

Back
Top Bottom