Interest check BFG Tri-SLI 775 Motherboard

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, im seeing if anybody is interested in my BFG 680i Tri-SLI 775 Intel motherboard, im getting rid of this one because i dont need sli and dont see myself buying another 8800, one is plenty for me. main reason is because we have lan parties at work, and i need to build a smaller computer for these lan events, and if i do that i dont need this motherboard anymore, so anyway, below is a STOCK PHOTO i'm not selling it yet, therefor im not putting a picture up with my name in it unless somebody wants it, i simply want to see if anybody wants it before posting a FS thread. If anybody is interested, please post, i have everything that came with the motherboard originally minus a couple sata cables, it will come fully boxed w/ cd's, manuals, etc.

For those who care, it is a heatpipe board and the heatpipe fan IS included.

ShowImage.aspx

Model
Brand BFG Tech
Model BFG680i SLi
supported CPU
CPU Socket Type LGA 775
CPU Type Quad-core / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium
FSB 1333/1066MHz

If anybody requires detailed information about the board, please let me know.

To make it clear, you are only getting the motherboard in this picture.
PIC_0240.jpg

PIC_0235.jpg

$150 obo + shipping

one q... yd u buy a tri SLI mobo but only one card in there?
originally i was going to do 2 8800's and then 3 ultra's, but the place i work has lan parties, and now that computer is too big/heavy to be taking to work every weekend for gaming. therefor im selling the motherboard to get a microATX case and microATX motherboard. for something thats a little more manageable at LAN's.

Back
Top Bottom