GTA 4 PS3 server down already?

I keep trying to get into multiplayer through the cell phone in GTA but it keeps saying Cannot connect to the game provider please try again later. WTF! PSN network and everything else works great but I can't connect to the multiplayer for this game grr.....

Sorry pic isn't the greatest but its from my phone.

CantConnecttoGTAserver.jpg

they proberly just carnt handle the amount of people trying to play as soon as they buy it

yer theirs alot of people online man , lots will have this issue i can a sure, its happend before on socom 2 few years back, i got it aswell but on ps2(socom 2) , its not you don't worry

yeah pretty much, today is the release date. There is going to be a massive flood of people trying to connect to the multiplayer. Im sure the servers are overloaded.

Try this, when, where ever your from, lets say England, try it at a time usa will be sleeping.

this helps alot just to test it works.

WOOT WOOT WOOT Servers are back up! Just got finished with a deathmatch and it was a lot of fun. I actually one my first match which kind of surprised me. I thought I'd get owned.

Even in the deathmatch all the pedestrians and cars are out on the streets. I just jacked a truck and start mowing people down lol. Driving and shooting is very tricky for me still.

Now I've just got to wait for some of my buddies to get off work.

lol i watched a video on youtube the 2 teams are fighting when out of no where a helicopter flys in and try to attack them

(does heli blades to damage on multiplayer?)

That's because it's on the Pee-Ess-Shree!

*da-dum-CHHHH*

Only kidding...

Anyone have problems with the aspect ratio for their PS3 version anyways? My friend played it on his PS3 and part of the top is cut off. Checked PS3 and TV settings and they were all what it should've been.

That's because it's on the Pee-Ess-Shree!

*da-dum-CHHHH*

Only kidding...

Anyone have problems with the aspect ratio for their PS3 version anyways? My friend played it on his PS3 and part of the top is cut off. Checked PS3 and TV settings and they were all what it should've been.

Mines in 720P even though the damn box says 1080P. Its only like 630P then upscaled but I'd still like it up scaled to 1080P but I don't see any options in game to change it to 1080P which is my TV's native resolution. GT5P goes 1080P on auto so should GTA.

Back
Top Bottom