is the FBI gona get me?

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
ok, so i found a way to view, and in some cases, control random security,traffic, and personal webcams over the internet through a google hack

is this illegal, should i just stop it, cause i dont want to get into any trouble, but im not using it to do anything bad, i just love watching security camers, and there not like White House ones or ne thing, just little stuff

It really depends on who you piss off. But yes, if you do piss someone off, it will be more likely than not that the FBI will be doing the investigation.

ok, so i found a way to view, and in some cases, control random security,traffic, and personal webcams over the internet through a google hack

is this illegal, should i just stop it, cause i dont want to get into any trouble, but im not using it to do anything bad, i just love watching security camers, and there not like White House ones or ne thing, just little stuff

I know exactly what you are talking about, I saw that YouTube video 2 lol

All the "Top Secret" location will have firewalls on all there electronic equipment...etc So the chances of u "googling" ur way into some top secret video camera is like 1 in a 267,599 :D

If I were you and just to double check take a look outside ur window and look for a Van, look for the one that doesn't belong on ur street, if its not there, then u safe. If its is, then quicky destroy ur HDD and change ur IP by unplugging the power to the router.

Keep us posted

Cheers

*EDIT*

Also just by saying *FBI* in ur topic u have just attracted more attention to ur self then ever b4, think about it...they have people who search websites for all the *FBI" references...etc So ya GL u will need it

I've just had a quick look at those live cams on google and from what I can see there's nothing infringing.

Just don't misuse it.

FBI aint even in UK, anyway yes dam right its illegle dam right man your getting IP address from all over, your capping files maybe? collecting over thousand of packets.
dam right its illegle, but sure commview and kage pwns all for monitering traffic if your good with networking.

anyway doubt you'll get caught, only get caught if you start capping address for bank sites that people visit.
some what not like that.

Back
Top Bottom