GTA 4 Wait paid off!

Ya guys its a full install. It takes up like 3.3GB on your hard drive. You'll still need the disc to play the game its just for faster load times and such.

This game is sick. It truly has went to a new level as far as GTA. Its going to take some practice though getting used to driving the car because its pretty tricky and the camera angles annoy me from time to time. Just have to get used to it.

Also the buttons are all mapped differently so its still a bit confusing to me. I'll put some good time in today exploring though.

@ _-..zKiLLA..-_ I'm actually on quite a bit but I'm not always connected to the internet. I've got to turn my computer on, boot into xp, plug in a wifi adapter then get it all connected just to get the PS3 online. So needless to say I only get it ready to go online when I know I'm playing something online.

Its a pain in the ass but I may try that multiplayer out later on tonight though. It looks like its going to be crazy fun but I've got to get used to the controls a little more.

i need to drive downtown today, maybe i will stop at a game store and see if they still have any copies left. My guess is that most, if not all, stores sold out of their first copies already.

lol i was that close to deleting u. Im gonna buy it. asap. sounds really good. the multiplayer looks sik as hell. i hope they have DLC soon. maybe new guns or something. that would be so sik.

i need to drive downtown today, maybe i will stop at a game store and see if they still have any copies left. My guess is that most, if not all, stores sold out of their first copies already.

Its tough to say how many each store got. Obviously bigger locations will get more copies.

I know the original guy that was in electronics was kind of a dick and he wouldn't tell us how many copies they got in. At around 11 the lady that replaced him was pretty cool. She brought out all the boxes to the layaway area where we were moved.

She opened them up and was like there should be more than enough copies. Are Walmart probably had 50 copies of both the 360 and PS3 version.

I know I wouldn't have got the special edition though since they only had 2 for each system. If you can I recommend splurging for the special edition since you get a nice audio cd a decent safety deposit box and of course the game.

My guess my store is probably sold out by now.

@ _-..zKiLLA..-_ I'll be logging in shortly here after I grab a shower. Yes I just got moving a bit ago. I'm going to get my ass royally handed to me. O well it will be fun. I'll report back on how you set it up and if there is a match making system.

When I played last night I know you launch multiplayer from your cell through the game but I wasn't connected and it just gave a no network detected error. I'll report back shortly with the online details. Hopefully the servers don't crash because I don't think I'll have a problem finding a game.

I just talked to my younger brother over the phone, this guy is already playing it on his PS3 that I gat for him on his B-Day. I'm not a huge fan of counsel games, but I can't wait to check out the virtual streets of my city WOOt! Does anyone know what city u start in? Is it Brooklyn?

im lagging behind i havent even played gta3 i don't own a xbox or a ps3 or a wii so if and when gta4 arrives on the pc i'll probably need a better pc than the one ive got now.
sorry if ive hijacked the thread

Matt

Back
Top Bottom