linux airsnort

Huza08

Baseband Member
i have a dell d810,55 gb hdd,1gb ram,intel pentium processor,ati graphics card and intel pro wireless 2200bg card.i am just wondering which linux operating system should i use.i want one that has airsnort or aircrack.i hav used fedora 8 and my wireless card does not work in it.i hav used open suse 10.3 and my card works in that but i dont know how to install programs on linux.pleases help me thanks
Huza

ok first off what are u trying to use it for,

if your using it for wat i think your using it for its illegal and shouldnt be posted here.

well you could always try a few different distros and see which one you like. Definitely give kubuntu a try.

as for installing programs
sudo apt-get install [name of program here]
(without the [])

im using airsnort to use in my school.its a project on how theres software out there that can hack wep and wpa.we hav made a strong key and are tryin to break it.i dont need to hack into peoples wireless.i have 12 mb myself.so dont be worrying ssc456. ok i wil try and install it thanks

you lie to your teeth, NO SCHOOL WILL EVER EVER TEACH THINGS LIKE THIS YOU LIEYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go away hacker, all this kid wants to do is hack data packets to crack their wep keys, well young schoool boy, i hope you get caught bad.

an for your little guide, your using the wrong stuff moron!

I would consider you programs but I would'nt want to give you them beause I think your a complete utter little lieying shint!

sorry for being so a dick to a new member but he is lieying out his ass

and where on earth are you getting 12mb from?

?

You may possibly be correct about this individual, however your reasoning is askew. There are many HS projects that run along these lines. How can you make a key as he claims without testing it?

And what about the 12mb? Not sure where you are going there either.

Anyhow, seems someone who is working on a project of this caliber wouldn't need to come here and ask these questions.

And also, I would hope someone who has the intelligence to work on a project like this at the HS level would use better grammar. :p

LOL! One of my friends is doing a network admin course (I think thats what its called) and next year they are studying hacking methods and such,and he has to do projects like this.So this is a perfectly liable reason why he needs this program.

lmfao is he? you know something, the goverment will never ever have this in ANY SCHOOL, I can bet you my ass of, why would goverment let people learn how to hack?so in a few years they can have access to others machines? are you mad?

lmfao is he? you know something, the goverment will never ever have this in ANY SCHOOL, I can bet you my ass of, why would goverment let people learn how to hack?so in a few years they can have access to others machines? are you mad?

No, the government allows this in schools for security. You can't build secure systems if you can't test them.

No, I'm not mad; are you uneducated?

Back
Top Bottom