Gta Iv

6 months ah man thats crap . why wouldnt they release it along with 360 and ps3

Unless you want to have a crappy ass PC port, developing for multiple systems is a very hard task. It takes a lot of time and work to just develop and code for just the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Hey hey now, I'm no WoW type gaming addict, it was just a Sunday, I'm grounded, and I have nothing else to do. At least I'm not that guy who camps out all night for it, goes home, skips school/work the next day to play all day.

Anyway, the game is sick. Going back for more before I have to leave for practice.

EDIT: @ mikee, the game isn't for PC, it's only 360 and PS3 as of now.

it ain't out on pc because this reason:

Well, they will sell it to ps3/xbox 360 dealers 1st, and then a few months they hit it out on the pc making more cutomers, it works and it has worked for the past few last gta's.

It makes alot more profit

I read it on a forums as i don't really know mcuh with when their out

maby people will buy it on ps3 then in a few months after they beat it rockstar thinks that they will buy it again for computer ??

Having looked at GTA's release cycle history, I would say the PC version will come.

Give it 6 months, and we'll have it. Thats how 3, vice city, and san andreas all came out.

Besides, theres a modding community behind those games, I doubt rockstar is going to turn their back on them.

Back
Top Bottom