Hi all

stop accusing every one , give them a chance if they are a complete idiot you can say george but not as soon as the say hey everyone

if my ip address changes it's because i could be at school.... i'm currently at home and then in about an hour or so i might pop back on and sign in the ip address will become to school one and bare in mind the ip address changes a lot at school.....

Hey, welcome aboard to CF... hope you enjoy the stay w/us..

Welcome-09-june.gif

Hi all,

New to this forum... I'm 14 from Aus and love to do computers.. practically on them all the time... or at least as much as i can.

Look forward to helping out a few people and replying to the sticky threads..

Cohen :)

Lmao, you love to DO computers!?

Thats gotta hurt.

/\ lol where would ya put it?
i think he meant i like to do stuff on computers i know i do, i do many things on my computer like play games and watch perfectly clean videos and do home work.

i think he meant i like to do stuff on computers i know i do, i do many things on my computer like play games and watch perfectly clean videos and do home work.

I'd put mine in the 250mm fan spot :p

You could use the usb port....

:D

Lmao, you love to DO computers!?

Thats gotta hurt.

not literally

i like to play computers and built them and do that sort of things. i do video editting sometimes... office on my computer.... and that sort of things... [url="http://cohen-vk3fcll.webs.com\computers.htm]here[/url] are my computer specs

Back
Top Bottom