How to install Raid 0?

I do have the CD and I will check it out when I get home, should be late today. I will keep u poste, thanks :D

What OS are you running? Vista will pick up some RAID controllers/setups automatically. Other's you'll need to put in the CD. If it's XP you either need to make a CD with the RAID drivers on it (using nlite) or put the drivers on a floppy and press F6 durring boot.

Just a query.

Won't your AMD 4000+ OC to 3000MHz?

Maybe it can, I wasn't the one who OC it on the first place. This has been a stable machine for me for like 2 years and I don't want to mess with it :D

What OS are you running? Vista will pick up some RAID controllers/setups automatically. Other's you'll need to put in the CD. If it's XP you either need to make a CD with the RAID drivers on it (using nlite) or put the drivers on a floppy and press F6 durring boot.

I don't have any OS installed just et, I'm still in the process of finishing up my build, but I will be running a dual boot, XP first then Vista. LoL I started building it on Friday night, I guess I'm just 2 slow or careful :D I had to remount 5 of my 120mm fans 3 times now lol, and I'm not using the metal screws, I gat them plastic unti vibration locks and its had as hell to get them in, hehehe.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom