Free KVM Switch

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys i just emailed someone on freecycle and jus bin round to there office and collected a belkin omni cube 4 port kvm switch,

heres some pics

kvm1.jpg

kvm2.jpg

not setup yet since i have usb keyboard and muce lol but i will def be getting a good looking ps/2 keyboard and mouse and hey its free i cant complain,

for anyone that doesnt know about freecyle its a way of people and companies recycling there old things weather it me a phone charger they dont use an old computer old monitor old tv.'s they post it on there and if your interest you email them and thats it no fee's invloved at all jus email and collect,

n e ways im happy jus thought id share it

absolutely free / well if iwalked there it would be but i took my car so technically jus the cost of my petrol,

but other than that yes absoutely free the one rule they have on freecycle is every item must be free with no offer to exchange etc.

Edit. jus let you know it came with ALL cables aswell, every cable i need plus it came with 2 extension ps/2 cables and 1 extension VGA cable jus incase my keyboard n mouse r too far away from KVM switch

can you get this is the uk? do they do deliveries?

BTW, you know those green squares under your posting number? what do you do to get them? :) :p

lol they are reputation points you get them by being helpful and for some instances get them for making posts saying look at me i got 1 bar of rep give me more so i get 2 bars. etc

n e ways yes its in the uk and no they dont usually do deliveries coz it costs money and the whole idea is that its completely free,

right http://groups.yahoo.com/group/birmingham_freecycle/ thats your local group for freecylce you will only get people posting in birmingham there you do need a yahoo account to access it but after that its plain sailing,

1 thing i will suggest is be quick id say you need to email the person offering withing 30 mins or so to actually get anything otherwise its already gone.

yep... i'm signed up to the locl freecycle groups in my area.

that's banbury, and oxford cause of where I live and wallingford cause of where I work...

got a few cool things off there. and am about to freecycle a whole bunch of stuff.

as the great saying goes,

1 mans rubbish is another mans treasure ........ ( or id it gold) lol cnat member n e ways u get the point

I've got a couple things from freecycle long ago, but haven't used it lately. If I want free stuff, I usually use craigslist. It's a little harder to get stuff from my freecycle since there aren't as many users.

Back
Top Bottom