LambofGods New Build with Pics on a Pool Table

i thought pool tables get a lot of static electricity, could be wrong but if not that is where i am building mine on, i have a decent half sized one

Well, it worked fine for me.. Its not perfect though, you could generate static electricity via the carpet... If you have a rubber mat put that under your feet.

But i did it on carpet and had no problems.

which thermaltake soprano is that? Looks quite different than the one that I have. (soprano vx)

hmm Its an older one, there is 2 types now.... New egg dosent carry this older style anymore...

I really want a P180 or a Antec 900...

NICE!!!
Very neat and tidy job. Stealthing the wires on the back side of the drive cage is real smart. I trust it runs as good as it looks.
Just a tip here. Next time try automotive split loom. Comes in all sorts of sizes and is much less labour intensive than wrapping with black tape.

NICE!!!
Very neat and tidy job. Stealthing the wires on the back side of the drive cage is real smart. I trust it runs as good as it looks.
Just a tip here. Next time try automotive split loom. Comes in all sorts of sizes and is much less labour intensive than wrapping with black tape.

Thanks alot, It does run very well. Thanks for the suggestion ( I just had tons of electrical tape lying around so i thought i would put it to use!

nice puter . got any games on it yet ? ? ? COD4 is a must !!!

Haha thanks man, I just finished Crysis, COD 4 I am level 55 online, and now i;m starting Bio-shock :)

Any more good one's to recommend?

Assassins creed. Gets kinda boring, but I like to just walk around and assassinate gaurds, lol. I have only gotten one assassination done that is actually a part of the game... It doesnt run too great on my computer though...

Haha thanks man, I just finished Crysis, COD 4 I am level 55 online, and now i;m starting Bio-shock

Any more good one's to recommend?
HL2, Sins Of A Solar Empire, Company Of Heroes, F.E.A.R + F.E.A.R Extraction point, awesome games

Back
Top Bottom